Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
''You... were great Blue...'' He got himself together quickly and regained his breath quickly, then licked Blue's cheek and then stroked his mate's dick a little more and smiled ''But you still need to introduce your monster to my ass... so don't think it's just over furry boy...'' He said with a smile as he licked Blue's lips and then got on all fours for him while his tail moved up to show him his blue ass.

OOC: Oww damn... it's too late here... this are my last posts here... at least for some hours >.<
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
occ:same here. see you noon GMT -5 time
Veemon's Followers
OOC: 4:30AM and I'm still up... O.o it's too much even for me... sorry, but see you in... I don't know, I hope my fucking sister doesn't get in the way, me is GMT -3 btw... -_-;;
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ooc: sorry- got caught up with the dogs-

ic: "okay- let's do this... I've never done it before- hey Ky! I can blow you while I do this-" Blue said.
"Well, okay." Ky gets up and stands close to Blue, leaving Zeke to swim around on his own.
OOC: yay, me is back ^-^

''Yeah, come on, don't let me waiting'' Mar said with a smile, waiting for them to start.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Humon rubs Kai's head, feeling his hair and smiles. "hmm... allow me..." he rolls Kai over to his back and licks his lips before kissing him. he slides his tongue down his chin and neck, to his chest stopping at his left nipple. He blows ice cold air on it making it get hard and licks it warm again. while occupied with his chest, Humon't tail starts to stroke at Kai's crotch, sliding down past his legs and massaging his hole, slightly poking it in.

"you taste good" he says with a smile as he slowly slides his hand down Kai's body.
as Blue positioned Mar over his dick- he gently made him go down- the tip of his member slowly entering Mar's prostate.

He then scooted over to Ky- and slowly licked the base of his shaft.
He shivers and gasps for a moment, starting to feel Blue's dick inside ''Ahhh... Blue...'' He gasped again, feeling pleasure and starting moaning.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blue murred a bit as he shifted to doggie style- he slowly bucked into Mar while sucking Ky.