Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
occ: i ment for you to uncheak the box under the message body box (the space you type in) but thanks anyway.
ic: "whatthefuckwerethosetwodoingthereGUYSforcryinoutloud!" she said "cheater" cronos mumbled
Veemon's Followers
Blue stopped kissing. "Then maybe I should introduce your dick to my tongue." he grinned- and moved downwards- he grabbed hold of Mar's shaft- and began licking it's head.
OOC: ... Suddenly, things have gotten much more complicated.... And now there's a girl listening in on them.... This should be interesting....

IC: Zeke is apparently uncomfortable, and gets back into the water.
her mouth hit the floor as she overheard
Veemon's Followers
ooc: scarlet to the rescue!
"ehh... it's like this..." Scarlet explained.

"Some guys, like girls. Some guys, like other guys... some guys... like them both. but these guys are just playing around, no problem?" She explained. "You guys owe me big time..." she thought.
He shivered and groaned from the sudden pleasure ''I'm... still wondering... how all the furries I know... have so good tongue...'' He gasped and enjoyed the feeling from Blue's tongue caressing the head of his dick and swished his tail around happily.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
she just noded as if in a stuper. "lets go get you a new gun" said cronos. she snapped out of it as an evil grin came over her face "lets"
Veemon's Followers
"You haven't felt anything yet..." Blue said as he swallowed Mar's cock- head to base- and started bobbing his head.
"Guns? damn- I forgot my mission!" Scarlet slapped herslef on the forehead.