Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
''Whoa... that was quickier than me with a plate of hamburgers nearby...'' He said while blinking ''Who would have thought... oh... Blue did, right...'' He added in a low voice and then looked at the Zeke and went to him, lifted his head up and softly ''Hey, you alright Zeke...?'' He said and quickly started to heal away the pain of the hit as his claw shone white for a bit.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"that won't do sweety. Aqua Benedicta!" Zaine healed and rejuvinated everyone with conjured water-

"Wow- can I learn how to do that?" Blue asked.

"Nah- that cute weasel can." She said

"he's an otter." Blue said.

"sigh- okay. just watch it, okay? I hear demons are after furry wolves this time- even shadow has this problem." Zaine said.

"shadow?" Blue said angrily.

"Calm down." Zaine said.

"okay..." Blue breathed.

"Good boy. I'll see you all around then?" She winked, and dematerialized into water.

"Hey Ky... can you loosen your grip a bit? you're crushing my balls..." Blue said.
Zeke shakes his head clear and sits up. "Wow... Thanks.... Um... How exactly am I gonna learn that?"

"Oh... sorry," says Ky, letting go.
"I have no Idea... maybe I could call her again next time..." Blue said.
then he looked down on himself- "Snap- where're my TRUNKS!?"
Zeke stands up and stretches, and Ky realizes for the first time that the otter wasn't wearing anything in the spring either.
blue's eyes bug out. "WOW- I mean- NO! that must be why she was looking at me like that!!!"
"I guess so!" says Ky.
Blue was silent for a while... then suddenly- he pulled Ky's pants down, laughing. "EVEN!"
"Huh?! Hey!" Ky covers his crotch.
''By the way... is the area clear? don't mind me, I was starting to have fun while playing'' Mar said with a grin on his face.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad