Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
blue stares at the water.
OOC: Mozzarella!? kewl... I was thinking of cream chesse, but it'll work even better I think :P

IC: ''Yeah... I've been from some time here already... guess drunk people aren't reliable anymore with directions'' He said and then got surprised, but after a little, he grinned ''Forgot you can read minds, hehe...''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"sorry." Blue chuckled. and continued eying the water.
"Are you okay?" asks Ky.
''Hey, no prob, like if I had so much for you to read here'' He said patting his forehead and then removed the shirt, walked to the hot spring and dived on it, then came out ''Man it feels good!'' He looked on Blue and went to him, standing near the edge of the ground where Blue was ''Hey, are you going to stare at it all day or are you going to enjoy this with us too?'' He said chuckling.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"yeah.. I'm fine- I just need to scan the water a bit..."
Ky grins and gives him a shove into the water.
"ACK!" Blue jumped out. "I coudve DIED!" he said fearfully. and then he began to laugh. "I shood take my pants off-" he said- he went in- and came out in trunks- but before jumping in- he just stared at the water again.
"It's only water, Blue!" Ky pushes him in again.
"hey-" blue laughed as he fell in, with a splash. "I wash checking for water demons s'all!" Blue chuckled. "wow... this does feel nice..."