Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Ky jumps up, forgetting for a second about the towel. He lands forcefully on one's head, jumping off and onto one that happened to be in midair at the time. That monster falls unconscious to the ground as Ky leaps nimbly to a third, grabbing the towel and strangling it with it.

"This is more like it! Good ol' physical combat!"
Blue suddenly got up- and grinned. "Seal Gateway!" he yelled- and disappeared in a spurt of dark blue flashes- he slashed at the points in the air where the monsters were coming from- stopping them from coming.

"Now all we need to do- is finish them off!" Blue cracked a knuckle- and dissapeared again, taking out 3 every second

(eventually)

"Okay, is it just me? or am I really prone to monsters?" Blue asked.
"Pretty much!" says Ky.

"You're nude below the waist, Ky," says Zeke. Ky blushes and pulls down the shirt.
''Okay, they were quite reduced in number from yesterday, I think they are going to get extinct if we keep up'' He said but at the same time, didn't care and kept pounding all the monsters, killing them with simple slashes from his claws.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
he moans lightly; and nods his approoval. "yes... go ahead..."

OOC:sorry; I was out for a while.
"nah, they tend to breed like crazy." Blue said.
"oh- and I love that look, Ky- Very... modest." Blue grinned.
"C'mon- it's just us guys here, no problem!" He said cheerfully as he playfully pulled ky's shirt up and over his head.
''Yeah!'' Slashes a monster out of his way ''For heaven's-'' Slashes another monster ''-sake!'' pounds monster to the ground and lands near them, then grins to Ky and Blue ''We are all guys, and besides, I'm naked too if you haven't noticed yet''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blue sends a wave of energy towards the last remaining monsters- wiping them out. "okay- that's over, who's up for.... s-some- h-hot sp-sp-springs?" he said nervously.
''If there's something I like more than eating... it's heat!'' He smiled but saw the expression on Blue's face ''Something's wrong buddy?''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Bad experience with hot spring a long time ago- but my teacher told me it's only my fear that holds me back- so I HAVE to go to a hot spring."