Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Zeke's eyes begin to glow a bright blue.

"Aquitor Manipura...." The ground begins to shake and suddenly a large blast of water erupts from beneath them like a geyser. Zeke turns his head to the left, and the water goes that way, taking out several of the monsters.

"You all can do more than that. Come on, give me your worst."

Guh... How can he stay so calm?! Ky thinks. "INFERNOSLASH CROSS-STRIKE!"
Mar stumbled back a bit and got startled by the geyser, which appeared just too near him, so he jumped away ''Why water!?'' He thought and then leaped back to them.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ky shakes his head. "Water... just what to expect from an otter, hm?" He grins.
''You can read minds too?'' He says as he sweatdrops, then punches behind him and knocks a monster that tried to get him from behind and sent him flying to another group of more incoming monsters.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What? No!"
''Whew... for a second I thought...'' He got interrupted as a group of monsters piled up on him to gang up against Mar ''Bad idea!!'' He said in a muffled tone and made his body engulfed in flames and make a huge blast that wiped and vaporized the monsters, then he stood up and looked on Ky again ''Alright, nevermind...''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ky gives a grin.

"These things are completely weak," mutters Zeke.
''Yep, they attacked me yesterday in four big groups... they really are a nuisance huh?'' Mar said and gathered fire in his claws then started burning to death all the monsters in front of him with fireballs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kai removed his own pants, sence he was not wearing any underwear, his cock was exposed and was hard. Kai kissed Humon from the neck and was going lower. Kai reached Humon's niple and started to like it and then he reached to Humon's cock and said "Do you want me to go on or do you want to go first?"
he walked in the direction she told him "no. i just feel...linked"
Veemon's Followers