Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Mar looked on Blue for a second while trying to ignore Ky, then smiled ''Talking about cute''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"wha- me? nah, I always look this way when I'm feeling manipulatively aroused." Blue said as he put an arm around Ky's shoulder and wrapped the towel around Ky's waist. "I just noticed... you're naked." Blue said tonelessly.
Mar noticed he WAS starting to get aroused too, then said with a smile ''Well you are not the only one Blue'' then he noticed what was he trying to ignore and remembered he himself didn't wear a single piece of cloth ''Now, talking about serious, why the need for clothes anyways?''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"hm. never wondered." Blue replied, shrugging.
He grinned and then crossed his arms on his backhead while swishing his tail around happily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"we'd better head back, you hungry?" Blue asked, as he walked Ky and Zeke back towards the town with his arms behind their shoulders.
''You bet'' He hurried to follow them and grinned at the thought of food, then stroked his hair back a little with one claw.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Follow us, buddy!" Blue said, swishing his tail around.
Ky, though completely embarrassed about the whole thing, walks with them. Zeke has said nothing about the towel situation.
''Hell yeah, I haven't eaten in two days!'' Mar cheered for a bit and then rubbed his wrists for a bit while they walked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad