Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
''Damn...'' Mar mumbled ''What was this all about then? mock me to have an unfinished fight? Blue... tell me this aren't your friends too'' He growled for a bit, then looked at Ky and Zeke.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ky gives Zeke a steely glare.

"I don't think this is who you think, Mikael," Zeke says. He turns to the dragon. "What is your name?"
He wide open his eyes once and then stared at Zeke ''My name is Martin... but call me Mar, and by the way... why the hell did he attack me? I don't think it's a nice way to greet someone you just met'' He glared on Ky, then looked back at Zeke.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hush. Now, Ky. Is he who you're after?"

"Uh... no..." His eyes return to normal. "Sorry, Martin... You just look so much like him...."
''Ehh... I look like... who?'' He asked with a surprised tone while crossing his arms and swishing his tail around.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Chaos...."
it all happened so fast- Blue didn't have time to react-
He immediately healed Ky.
'Woo- Ky- wow, I never saw this side of you..." He said. "Chaos is slightly different from mar, his color is kinda... navy bluish with a few silver stripes- but yah- THAT'S who he reminded me of..." Blue said.

"Ky, Zeke, meet Mar, Mar, meet Ky and Zeke." He introduced them officially.

"Yeah- Ky and Zeke are good friends of mine- oh yeah, Ky? Mar needs a place to sleep, can he tag along?"
"Three miles north and north east, 23 degrees to the east." Scarlet said. "Who is it? friend of yours?"
OOC: cool- woo! almost 20k!~ YAAAHH!! I love this RPG!

IC: "uhhh... Ky? you dropped your towel." Blue waved the towel in front of Ky, grinning as he looked at Ky's crotch.
OOC: yay!! uhhh.... yay? xP

IC: ''Yeah, nice to meet you Zeke, Ky, we could use some fight someday... but I guess... it's nice to meet you too'' Mar said at once and then looked at the towel Blue was holding and waving and then looked at Ky, droppped his look to his crotch and then blushed, looking away for a second ''Well... if you don't mind that I sleep with you that is...''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blue grinned as innocently and as widely as he can.