Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
(dammit...)he thinks to himself (I didn't know they were that close... god I feel like an idiot) he starts blushing out of embarassment until he remembered something (...crap! mind reader! god I'm a dumbass! I gotta get outta here to think about this!)

he gets up, turns transparent, fizzles through the wall and runs off into the woods.
Kai stopped cring and saw Humon and said "Wait my friend, don't go!" but he still left. "Isee that I am not alone after all, thanks for your help everyone. I guss that I am going to sleep alone, on well I am use to it." said Kai with a disappointed look on his face.
Zeke keeps his grin there. "That's for me to know, and you to find out!"

"What do you mean alone, hmm?" Ky asks. "You're never alone with friends, man."
sitting alone by himself embarrassed for his mistake of having an interest in Kai, Humon curls up under a large tree thinking about blue and Kai laughing at him for being such a fool.

Hugging his tail for comfort, he whimpers himself to sleep.
"I know I am not alone but right now I am starting to think about Humon leaving all of suden. Forgive me, but I am going to find him and see what's wrong but I want to do this alone just in case he want to talk to me alone." said Kai as he put on his pants and went out to look for Humon. Kai was outside and then he used his demon powers to use his wings to fly and find him. After a while, he found Humon under a tree and went to him and Kai's wings disappear and walked to Humon. "Humon is something wrong, do you want to talk about it because I was starting to become worry about you when you left my room. To tell you the truth I think I am starting to like you alot, even though we met later after I met the other, but I only met them from a battle that happened earlier and I don't know much about them and I would like to get to know you much better." said Kai with a worry look on his face and kneel in front of Humon and lean forward then started to kiss him before Humon would say anything to Kai.
i literally jumped 10 feet in the air when Scarlet appered in front of me "you'd think i'd be used to that by now. take a sick day, this corncerns the group. i don't know what the hell happend here but i'm going to find out. and i am not an impatient sonnofabitch-fallen." he started walking along side the footprints." ok impatient yes, sonnofabitch, no. and why am i all the sudden on your hate list?"
Veemon's Followers
"BECAUSE, I don't like your attitude, you're too impatient." she said- and the symbols on her armor suddenly glowed. "Crud, NOW it's my mission find out what happened here. BRILLIANT." She said heatedly. she turned around, and walked around for a bit. then she turned to Cronos. "You wouldnt by any chance know anything about this, would you?"

Blue thought to himself for a bit. "uh... I never knew Humon had feelings for Kai..." he thought. "Hey, I'm going to look for Humon too, I'll be back later, okay?" Blue said- and he disapeared in a Blue blur.

He used his enhanced senses and aura sensor to locate Humon- and he appeared right in front of him. "I Humon, Kai, I am sorry if I said anything to hurt you- please, let's talk about this..." Blue said, not seeing that they were kissing through his blindfold- because he had not yet perfected his aura sensor.
OOC: Screw it, I'm in, I didn't read all because I don't intend to, but I'm just wanting to enter this place and I'll make a somewhat not THAT wonderful entrance but meh... it will be funny to have the dragon boy here too, hehe...

Mar:

Name: Martin
Race: Half human/dragon
Specialties: Has a Flamedramon form, and a Demi-Veemon(forced) form.
Cock size: Flamedramon: 10 inches/ Human: 7 inches
Sheathe/pouch?: yes
height: 2 Meters as Flamedramon and Human, 25 cms as Demi-Veemon.
Eye color: Brown.
Does he wear clothes?: yes
If yes, what does he wear?: A black and red jacket, lite-blue jeans and white snickers.
Apearance: As human, he is a young boy with a fair developed body and pure white mid long hair. As Flamedramon, he doesn't have any armor or mask, doesn't have that blade/horn on his head, quite a muscular body and the same hair style as human, almost all furries fall for him quickly(whoa, little ego). Finally, as plushie, err... Demi-Veemon, well... look at my siggy and cry.
Personality: Mindful, Rough, Caring... hella horny and easely dragged by others, falls in love quickly with people who care for him.
Dislikes: Arrogant, evil and hypocrite people.
weapons?: yes
If yes, what? : Swallow(like Chrono Cross, mind you, look for a pic), otherwise, his claws, fangs and tail.
any powers?: yes
if yes, define/discribe: Healing powers, fire and thunder element, really fast and tough.
Comments: If he turns to plushie, you might want to cuddle him to death, to see him as D-Veemon, you need to make him catch a cold, and to turn him back, you must, litteraly, throw him inside a volcano xP

So there... it is, I'm going in!! *thunders in the background*

IC: Mar was walking with his claws on his backhead while sighing ''This is the last time I ever trust a drunk old-man... they aren't good to give away directions...'' He keeps going across the woods and finally saw someone ''Hey! at last someone!'' He said cheerfully and then ran to Blue, who was near Kai and Humon ''Hey! Does someone know how to...'' He wide opened his eyes, started to wag his tail and noticed the two guys kissing ''Oh... I'm interrupting... sorry''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Humon wakes up to a sudden noise and turned around to see Kai came to find him. he felt bad for leaving, but couldn't deny how he saw Kai and blue. but knowing now that Kai did care for him; he listened to Kai's words and his guilt deepened. before he could reply, Kai kissed him. his lips felt warm, soft, and inviting. before he knew it, he was kissing Kai back, holding him close and tight while tears were streaming down his face.
he never wanted to be alone again.
(Is it possible that I has found my new friend and partner?) he thinks to himself. (yes... I think I finally did...)
After hearing Blue and another person talk, he slowly stopped the kiss and said to Humon "I think you should say something to blue and after that do you want me to take you back to my room?"