Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"Just put it by my cloths, I'm going to wash them later any way." said Kai. Kai walked out of the bathroom and had two towels in his hand. "Here you go Humon." said Kai
"thanks a lot" he says as he retrieves the towel. he sits on the bed and slowlydries himself off"
Kai was drying himself as well and said "do you want me to get you a robe, Humon?" asked Kai after drying himself and put his towel on his shoders.
"sure thanks, Kai"
OOC: sorry; I've been spelling your name wrong :oops:

IC: he says as he hands Kai his towel
"sure thanks, Kai"
OOC: sorry; I've been spelling your name wrong :oops:

IC: he says as he hands Kai his towel
Kai hang the towels on top of a poll in the rest room and then went to the closet. He grabbed the robes and gave one to Humon and said "Here you go humon."
he takes the robe and puts it on, "so. what do you do for fun here... aside from the springs?"
"I never have time for fun, because sometimes I get chase out of town for being a Half Demon." said Kai with a sad look on his face. "Everytime someone knows that I am a half Demon, friends ignor me and the towns people run me out of their town. So I don't have much to do but to servive. Now that I met you and the other I can feel good." said Kai as he is starting to see the good side of his life. "What do you for fun Humon." asked Kai.
"I've never actually done very much on my own... I'm just a follower. always hoping to find a partner to be with and protect. I've been alone so long," lowers his head as tears start to drip from his face and he quickly brushes them away.
"I become lost. I don't know what to do. I haven't eaten anything for 3 days, but when you were being so nice to me, I forgot everything. for the first time in a long time, I was finally happy."he lifts his head in confusion.

"I don't understand it. why would people not like you? your so nice." he says, finally
"I know what you mean." Blue said suddenly from the door. He didn't trust hot springs so much because of his bad experience with one when he was younger- so he decided to get something more comfortable, he overheard Kai and humon talking about bathrobes, so he decided to follow them. "When I was a kid, I was chased out of my own town- because someone who used to be my closest friend- killed half the town, including my entire family." he said, crossing his arms. "they all blamed me, I fled from town to town, but news of what I did spread like a wild fire- soon everyone was hunting me, until Moonshadow- my old guardian, brought me to the safety of the guardian sanctum, even though it was against the rules and laws. I was raised there, meeting other guardians and guardian animals- demons too." Blue aproached Kai. "when everyone thought I was dead, he brought me back here- and here I am now."

"What's your story? are you naturally born a half demon? I know so many demons, half demons, vampires, dunpeals, monsters... and yet... you seem different... like I know you from somewhere..." Blue said, looking into Kai's eyes with his somber eyes.