Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
OOC:....O.o.....*Builds A Moat*

IC:"no..im fine, come on up"Seit said lowing his hand to beckon Cerberus up
Cerberus jumped up the tree, wagging his tail. His eyes glowed white, then returned to normal. "No threats detected Seit!"
OOC:what does cerberus look like anyway?

"thank you.are you ok cain?"Seit said changing his gaze to Cain.

"Cain,sure thing,buddy"Cain said with a calm look in his eye.
After dinner Kai said "Hey everyone if you want to come I could take you to the motel I was talking about."
OOC: he's original form is a big white wolf with black shoulder armor that looks like wolf heads.

IC: suddenly- an icecream truck ran straight into cronos- who lived, nad was imediately healed by blue.

"uh-huh.... why do I have a feeling you were thinking of this?" Blue asked cronos.
OOC: Hey all. Um, im going to go out on a limb here and try something new, and try Role Playing a guy for a change ^.^ here is my resume:

Name: Jyneu; Pronounced JEE-no (I love japanese names ^.^)
Species: Wolf/human hybrid
Physical description: Mostly human except for a wolf-like tail, wolf ears, and fur on his arms and legs, and a wolf sheath for his manhood. Pale skin, wolf claws, teeth, and jaw muscles (Which means he can bite through a tree with out a second thought)
Fur color: Dark grey
Eye Color: Green; Red when very angry
Special powers: Super human speed; Anger power mode; ninjutsu (he can do cool stuff with hand signs and chants)
Anger mode: Body covered in black fur, eyes blood red, features become more wolf like, and his stregnth and power increas 100 fold
Personality: Normaly passive and a little timid, docile, has a long 'anger fuse' but when it runs out, run like F***ing hell.
cock length (#^_^#) : 5.6"
clothing: worn out pants, no shirt.
Misc. info: Nic in his left ear from a sword, large scar on his chest, smaller scars on his arms.
Sexual Agressivness: submissive.
Likes: Being a loyal friend, having things shoved up his ass Razz , being loved, being punished when he did something wrong
Dislikes: being forced to do something REALLY disgusting, seeing his friends get hurt, seeing his lovers get hurt, getting punished when he did nothing wrong.
Comments:
Yeah, hes a bit of a bitch boi, but dont fuck with him the wrong way, or you WILL live to regret it.

IC:
*The small grey wolf boy watches the fiasco going on from a distance, analyzing the situation before making a move. he sees the ice cream truck pummle one of the guys, then another heal him, thinking to himself wow... these guys are strong.... i hope i dont get cought.... on that note he rushes in, at speeds faster then any human eye can detect, and rummages around for food and survival nescesities, not having had either for some time. he is an abandee, a term used by the people who created him as a way to say someone or something who has been abandond. he quickly searches, but see's he has been standing around long enough to be seen, and turns to run off*
occ:how 'bout he falls in a moat of skunk perfume?

ic: "yep. at least i know scarlet forgave me. sure i'm ready to go to bed" 'i'm gonna laugh if we go to a love motel' (occ: hint hint it's been awhile sense these characters had something and there's new people.)
Veemon's Followers
OOC: I kind of agree. So I will see what I can do for the motel.
BIC: "I am glade he's alright. The motel isn't long." Said Kai as he keep on directing to the location. After a few minutes they all arrived. "He we are the motel, it has room, sweet beds, excellent room sevice, a pool and my favorite hot spings." Said Kai looking so happy with twinkles in his eyes.
*the little wolf boy follows close behind, trying to keep himself unnoticed, which is easier said than done when they are going to a motel. he follows the group, looking at the food and supplies he stole, laying his ears back, and having second thoughts about what he has done. he then goes up to the last person in the group, which happens to be Cerberus, and tugs on the large wolf's shirt. laying the stuff on the ground, he tands to the side of it with a sorrowful look on his face. he cant talk very well, so the best he can do is whimper apologeticaly* me take misters stuff... me sorry.....
"again....is there any trees around?...."Seit said looking around.