Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Seit:*looks around*.....wheres Cain?...anybody see em?
Ky gives a playful growl and chases after him, his feet moving quickly.

Zeke shakes his head. "Sorry, I can't say I have."
Seit:shit......thats not good......you do know he is my link to the living.....*stops to think*....whats a V.I.B?
Kai was walking around in a black hooded cape and saw Cronos and ky playing ball. "I sence a great power. I must leave before the hunters find me." said Kai as he started to rush.
Ky stops and watches the hooded figure.

"Well, he looks kinda strange. Seems to be in a hurry too, huh...."
"lets just hope that my curosity doesn't kill me"

runs over to the dark fugure.

"hey, whats the rush?"
Veemon's Followers
"Get out of my way or you might get hurt." Said Kai. Kai look behind and said "oh no it's too late they cought up to me." Ninjas appear out of nowhere and threw knives.
*remebers a skill he had picked up before he died.he learned how to summon 6 beings of darkness.*
Cain:im here....i was watching this hooded person getting jumped by a bunch of ninjas.....then i laughed and flew off
Seit:.....where is he

*points to the woods*

Seit:....lets go*he and cain start to go into the woods*

OCC: any juggalo and maybe Boss Reo may kill me for this but if you dont mind ill post the 6 beings.
The Ringmaster
The Riddle-Box
The Great Milenko
The Amazing Jeckal Brothers
and The Wraith
ill post what each do later
"Please Leave I don't want you to get invole with me. They are here only for me so leave me." said Kai. Then a ninja threw stars at Ky and Cronos. "Nooo!" yelled kai as he used his Stars to stop them.
at the exact moment the shurikens were deflected- a blue streak darted around the gym- and in front of the hooded figure- stood Dark Blue, his katanas were unsheathed, and he was in one of his fighting stances. he soon became indifferent once again, and in one fluid motion- sheathed his Katanas.

all the ninjas were sliced to pieces as soon as the blades were fully sheathed with a soft slik.

Blue crossed his arms, and looked at Cronos and Ky. "How's it going? Throwing stars have no effect on you, Cronos, and you're too fast for them, Ky- who's this guy?" Blue asked, as he turned towards the hooded figure.

"Blue!" Scarlet said cheerily as she hugged Blue. "I missed you, blue! where have you been?"

"I... *blush*... I've been training- Sc- Scarlet..."
Cerberus beamed. " V.I.B. : Very Important Being." he said as he went under Zeke's legs, lifting him off his feet, carried him on his back, and ran after Seit. "now do you think that hooded figure could help you with your memories?"