Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Zeke slowly shook his head. "You're lucky I'm not the guardian of good and evil, little demon. oh well, I'm used to these kind of reactions. I like em feisty, just-like- that one." Zeke grinned maliciously.

"you're doing it again, Zekey." Cerberea rolled her eyes.

"what?" zeke replied.

"the threatening thing you do with demons. it's not funny." Cerberea added.

"fine- but wheres the fun in that?" Zeke retorted.

"I'll continue with the pointers. you two chill." cerberus stepped up. "-ahem- you can't kill, nor harm innocents, animals and etc, cain must not be seen by mortals, Cain is your responsibility, and if cain does something wrong, you are to be blamed." cerberus explained. "any questions or reactions?"

Scarlet giggled. "now why would we fight? I'm not a fallen hunter! -besides, I barely know the rules. I know! why don't you and Ky go one on one, no powers! I'll watch and cheer! fair?" Scarlet suggested enthusiastically.

"so does it feel great, or scary?" Jura smiled cheerfully as he asked.
Ky grins. "I can handle that!"

"I don't know," Flamey laughs, "but it's fun!"
"hey- do you know what else is fun? air-tricks! want a demonstration?" Jura said cheerily.

"yay! I'll go stand over here, and keep score!" Scarlet beamed.
Flamey shrugs a bit. "Okay, but I don' wanna fall off 'cuz I can't fly!"

Ky nods. "Sure, Scarlet! Hope you can count fast, cause Cronos is going down!" He gives Cronos a grin.
"In your dreams, big mouth! uh, Scarlet? You still have the ball." cronos grins back at ky.
Veemon's Followers
Ky gives him a wink. "And no using your wings, you!"
OOC:sorry,ive been busy...school and stuff

Seit:isnt that always hows its been?

Cain:hey,ill do what i want when i want!

Seit:if you dont stop....they kill you,in turn, killing me....do you really want to die?

Cain:.....maybe

Seit:....do you want me to die?

Cain:*sighs*no......

Seit:.....thought so...anything else we need to know?
"okay then- PLAY BALL!" Scarlet threw the ball in the air- and it flashed. signalling the start of the game.

"no problem- if you fall, I'll catch you. get ready-" Jura flew around, darting here and there, doing occasional loops and twists- then one big loop- flamey fell off at the top, but fell back on jura's back at the bottom- then he bagan doing slow twists and spins...

Cerberus nodded. "can you shapeshift? and don't worry, no one's going to Kill you, Cain. the other guardian'll just lock you up forever in eternal pain and tormen... AWAY from Seit."
Seit:*gets up*Wait wait wait......he is my link to the living....if we wander far from each other....i will die and he will be sent back to hell....and me and him dont want to die.....again.

Cain:YE--

Seit:Im On It Cain

Cain:......ooh
Ky jumps up as high as he can and grabs the ball, dribbling it in front of Cronos, waiting for him to make a move.

Flamey laughs, hanging onto Jura's back, having the time of his life.

Zeke the otter walks in. "Thanks very much for acknowledging my existence."