Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"... Whoa...."

OOC: Back in two hours, okay?
OCC: sorry, I got disconnected again!

IC: Scarlet smiles at Ky sweetly, for the first time in her entire life.
"I dont need protection Mikael! I'm just as strong as she is! Macabre Frenzy!" she aid cheerfully, as she sprouted organic blades from her arms, and rapidly slashed at vegarel at high speed.
"Parry Macabre! Macabre Pulse!" Vegarel said, parrying every slash, and ramming her palm into Scarlet's gut, and blasted her away with a pulse. Scarlet landed painfully on her bum.
"ouch! peh-or not." Said Scarlet, rubbing her bum.
"fool, I made you what you are! you can never be my equal!" vegarel said.
While she's doing that, Ky goes behind her and thinks of what to do. Suddenly, two words pop into his mind.

"INFERNOSLASH CROSS-STRIKE!"

He has no clue how he knows what to do, but his eyes glow again--this time, the silver points have an orange tint to them. He crosses both arms in front of him in an X, and then slashes his arms downward. A large fiery X remains in the air and rushes to Vegarel's back.

OOC: I'm back! And yes, I totally made that up.
OCC: nice one!

IC: vegarel doesnt turn around, instead, she does the flash thing again, it looked like the X just passed through her.
"eeek!" screamed Scarlet as she countered the X, which went for her.
during the comotion, vegarel teleported behind Ky, grabbed him by the tail, swung him around and threw him at Scarlet.
"AH!" Scarlet exclaimed as she caught Ky somewhere around her waist.
While still in the air, Ky gets Scarlet upright and sets her on her feet, landing on his own hands and flipping backwards onto his feet.

"Good try."
"thanks mik!" Scarlet said. "Flare of Fear!" Scarlet exclaimed, sending out a narrow beam of red-orange energy towards Vegarel, who smacks it with her right hand, deflecting it.
"hahaha... is that the best you two can do?" Vegarel said nastily
"Not really. What do you think, Scarlet?" In her mind, he says, This is it. We have to give it our all this time. A perfect double-team.
"who said anything about double team? lets triple it!" Dark Blue said, going into a fighting stance. "My head hurts like hell, But I can fight! Wait- who are you again?" Dark Blue said, turning to scarlet.
"I'm scarlet, Scarlet Crimson. and that abomination over there is Vegarel." Scarlet introduced herself and Vegarel.
"Scarlet Crimson huh? I guess I know what your favorite color is, eh?" Dark Blue said. "oh yeah, I'm dark blue, Ky's friend. nice working with ya!" Dark said, adjusting his Blindfold. "-and I already know Vegarel." finished Dark.
"Enough with the Chit-chat, it's time to get serious..." Vegarel said.
"Huh? Dark Blue, you're up! Finally, some help! You wouldn't believe what I've had to do since you passed out...."

OOC: Hey, isn't Ky supposed to get wasted by Vegarel so that Cronos can came down and save him or something like that?
OCC: yup! I'm just gonna show how strong Vegarel is! plus- theres a little surprise in store when Cronos and Moonshadow arrives to help them... *devious grin*

IC: "yeah, I can imagine..." said Blue, looking around the decimated battlefield.
"That seriously drained me- but I'm back!"