Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"What?!?!" Ky growls and steps back, waiting for Vegarel to stop.

But this gives me an idea....

Ky runs up and swings again.
Scarlet apears in front of Ky again, her side was still bleeding, and she had tears in her eyes, she hastily healed herself- then looked up, and saw Ky.
"Mikael-"
Ky drops his bladeboard at the last second and grabs her, pulling her away, separating her from Vegarel, using his power to help.
Vegarel's facial expression changes, her eyes were still closed, but she looked like she was pulling something.
"Mikael- you- oh my god-"
Ky growls and uses his full power to hold Scarlet tightly.

"You're not getting her back!"
Vegarel broke her pose, and colapsed to the ground, panting.
"w-what have you done!? I'm- we're- she's" stuttered Vegarel, her eyes wide with shock.
"-I'm- I'm free... for the first time ever... I can do what ever I want..." Scarlet said, tears of joy leaking out of her eyes.
"Not just yet, Scarlet! You've got to stay right where you are!" He puts most of his power into keeping her where she is.

"I've still got to take care of this sorry load...." He nods at Vegarel.
"So I really am powerful enough to live without that useless wretch afterall." Vegarel said, grinning. she stood up. "nevertheless, you WILL suffer for what youve done..."
Ky growls and stands ready.
Scarlet suddenly disappears, and reapears giving Vegarel a powerful punch to the face, Vegarel flips, and lands on her butt.
"THAT..." Scarlet said. "IS FOR ENSLAVING ME."