Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
OOC: lol I doubt I will be, since I'm not really into football-watching. What's this game have to do with Florida?
ooc: nothing relly. i don't watch it either but it hast to do with state pride
Veemon's Followers
OOC: But why's Florida part of it?
nothing relly i said in the last post
Veemon's Followers
OOC: My bad.
OCC: sall right. its a pride thing, not blind pride though
Veemon's Followers
occ: kay! dont worry! Im going blue huntin' later! *cocks a tranquelizer gun*

ic: (Scarlet stops and beams)
Oh, thank you Mikael! I love basketball!
(she smiles, and sits on a nearby bench, crossing her legs. she didnt notice that it exposed her thighs)
Ky sighs, shaking his head, and then checks the clock just as the school announcer comes on and the seats begin to fill.

Announcer: "Welcome, all, to the Central High Cubs versus the Mid-City Bears basketball game! We're about ready to start. Coaches, get your starting rosters on the court!"

Ky waves to the other referee and goes out to the center of the court to give the toss-up-- the Cubs get it and begin trying to push the other team toward the goal.

Meanwhile, he keeps an eye on Scarlet.

I hope she doesn't distract the teams sitting like that....
(she watches the team excitedly, the ref trips, and she doesnt know why)

Are the people here always that clumsy? she thought.

she happened to glance at Ky, and saw him looking at her. she blusshed and reverted her eyes back to the game. she then realized that the ref, a few players, and Ky, were looking at her legs. she blushed embrassedly, and changed her sitting possition.

oh no, I might distract the teams... Mikael has been so nice to me, what if he thinks I'm a slut? she thought worriedly.
occ: i think that Basketball, Football and Soccer are pretty swell and all, and like them- but I dont think they hold games like those here. damn Romania!

ic: please dont be looking at me... please dont be looking at me... please dont be looking at me...

she looks at the teams, and is relieved to see that theyre back at the game.

*phew.*

she decides to cheer for them, but no so loud that Ky would notice her, and think that she was up to something.

"Go cubs... Go bears... you may not hear me- but I'm cheering for you."