Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
occ: I'll allow blue to play vegarel, besides me. I hope he knows what she can do. oh- and she doesnt have body heat.

Vegarel stands on top of the roof top, eyeing the new comer.
"hmmm... fresh meat."- she thought. she just stands there, shrouded in mist.
now that thats settled, i'm going to wipe that smirk off your face
kicks out at Reyli
Veemon's Followers
Reyli jumps back.

"Tsk, tsk... same old tricks that Mik here used to do...."

Ky retorts, "What'd I tell you about calling me that, you pinheaded flea circus...."
[before Cronos kick could connect, in a flash of rage, Blue's hand grasps Reyli's collar, and he lifts him up, his pupils have turned a violent shade of red]
DONT YOU EVER TALK THAT WAY ABOUT KY!!!
YOU CANT JUST WALTZ IN HERE AND INSULT ONE OF THE ONLY FRIENDS I HAVE- EAT THIS!!! [he slams Reyli on the ground (not too hard though)]
Ky stares, shocked.

Reyli gets the wind knocked out of him, punching and kicking wildly at Blue.

"Get off me, you blue mutt!"
grabs Ry's feet
then you'd better apologize
Veemon's Followers
[Blue walks towards Reyli slowly, the ground his feet steps on are shattered, bits of rocks fly with a strange aura]
Im going to Kill you- FINAL JUDG-
Reyli growls and kicks off, grabbing Blue by the tail and tossing him off.

"Not a chance. I wouldn't apologize to that little street mongrel if you paid me."
your about to die it was nice knowing you
Veemon's Followers
Ky holds up a hand to Blue and Cronos, telling them to stop. He glares at Reyli with absolute hatred.

"I warn you, Reyli.... You're not gonna like torturing me so much in just a minute if you keep this up...."

Reyli laughs.

"Yeah, right! There's NOTHING you could do that will make me stop enjoying seeing that look of rage on your face! Too bad you can't do anything about it!"