Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
*sits in the middle of the pentagram*"I purify this place with fire!"*the fire in the candle fallows the curcle* " earth" *the salt fallows the fire* "air" *the smoke fallows suit* "water" *the water fallows suit* "and i purify this place with sprit!" * a blue aora fallows sute*
Veemon's Followers
[sobbing moans]
shadow- it hurts- please stop.... ahhhh!! p-please- no more- AHHHH!! shadow- I beg you- AHHH!! what happend shadow? why are you doing this?
i thought you were my friend.
[a voice comes out of nowhere]
friend? hahaha. you were wrong. i dont have friends! just foes... and insects for me to crush!
[Dark Blue sounds panicked]
no shadow- youre lying! youre my friend! please shadow- PLEASE-
[blue suddenly wakes up and screams]
SHADOW!!!
[falls asleep again. silent]
"i seal it with my seal"
Veemon's Followers
Something suddenly happens to Ky... His own anger mixes inside him with the massive amount of anger from Dark Blue. The blue irises of his eyes glow brightly with that same deep blue, while his pupils glow as bright silver pinpoints in the center of the blue circles.

"Shadow... Whoever you are... I dare you to come after me next... cause now, I'm Dark Blue's friend...."
[he moans silently]
mother. father. Scarlet. Red. Master Buster. mr. Faust. Fenris.... Shadow..........
Gunter Moonshadow... help me.
[from many miles away, a black anthro wolf sitting around a campfire by himself, senses something and his ears perk up] no- could it be? Blue. [Gunter's cue!]
"memories, dreams, and the image of those, come to me!"

(describe shadow and what he did)
Veemon's Followers
even further away, another wolf, pitch black fur, with three pairs of wings on his back, ears perk up. "Still so angry at me, Blue? hehehehe... Darkflamedramon Chaos mode!"
a digimon apears. "yes sir."
"pack up, were going on a little road trip." (we will meet again... old friend. [ transforms to his human form: Shade]
Hahaha... HAHAHAHA....HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!