Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
IC: thank you! *Uma smiles gratefully* I owe you! ^^ on my honour as a centaur knight! Your a good friend Garret! Shall we return to see the results of our work?
IC:

"haha its no problem you dont owe me!" he says smileing and blushing a little. "yeah i soppose so" garret replys.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: I want to! ^^ if you hadn't found me nobody would have! And I could have lost more blood! I'm lucky! *she smiles*
IC:

"hehe guess im a good friend after all" he says smileing
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: Yeah! *Uma smiles back* you are! ^^ I can see a bright future! You've brought hope to our world Garret! I'm not the only one who sees that! Everyone else did too which is why they trusted you in that battle! I see a good friend and a true and just hero in you! *she sad happily thinking about peace* you came here not knowing why! I think there is one! And I will help you find out! And if your wanting.. To get you back! *she promises, leaning on the tree to stand up*
IC:

"h..h..hero??!!" he says shocked. he came here for an adventure away from his homeworld. and he never expected to be caught up in a war to save the world. when his own world is fighting bigger ones. "...i..i dont know..." he says with doubt all this talk about being some kind of hero? its all too sudden.

OOC: lol did you read his back story?

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: what about it? :3 oh.. he's an adventurer!

IC: *Uma nods, standing up straight, still holding her bandaged ankle up* I shouldn't worry! ^^
OOC: yeah he didnt get thrown here and wants to get home! he left becuse he wanted to escape his homeworld! so going back isnt an option! <3

IC: garret smiles "thanks" he says

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: oh ok! :3 she misunderstands why he is there! He could explain! <3

IC: let's get back to everyone! *Uma says looking back towards the battle field through the trees* ^^ *turns back to him and smiles at him*
OOC: good point! but she never asked did she? and you dont useally expect a stranger to reveal everything about them now do you? especially in a hostile world! not that garret orgianly knew that but none the less from the reaction of others he dosent expect friendly. even thou uma and him are now friends so to speak they are still aquintances!

IC: "right!" he agrees as he smiles back as they head to the site of the finished battle and the blood shed that now scars the ground.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds