Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
OOC: :3 <3

IC: *Uma slows to a halt, taking weight off her injured ankle and pulls out the arrows which had managed to pierce her skin, with nothing to stop the bleeding she weakens* I really should have taken the medic pack! *she holds her ankle wound*

OOC: there had to be one with an injury and she can't protect everywhere! :3 me feels a little guilty though
OOC: dont! :3 your being realistic!

IC:

as garret rests he notices a trail of blood and decides to follow it "well its either friend or foe..might as well take a look" he says as he follows it and soon he finds uma. "uma!" he shouts.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: ok :3 but poor Uma!

IC: huh.. Garret? Ahh! *the slightest movement hurts, blood coming through her fingers and parts of her body is red raw* >.< *on the floor beside her lay arrows stained in her blood*
IC: "dont move!" he announces to her genuinly concerned as he heads over. "wow...we really need to treat that wound" he tells her while trying to reasure her.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: *Uma nods* yeah.. *slowly removing her hand* one of the swordsmen slashed my ankle as I jumped over them! >.< I was a fool thinking it was a good idea! *angry at herself*
IC:

"dont be stupid...you gave me the greatest distraction and if it wasnt for that i wouldent of escaped alive! if you wernt such a 'fool' then i wouldent be here to take care of that ankle now would i?" he says as he adds alchol to the wound to clean it without giving her warning on the sting as he dabs it with a cloth cleaning the blood and then begins to bandadge it...."there...." he finishs

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: *Uma cringes slightly at the sting but completely trusts him* your right.. I'm glad that my distraction worked! And that my friend is alright! *she smiles* thank you! *moves it gently to make sure it's ok* ^^
IC:

"is it good?" he asks smileing checking to see if he did a good job or not.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: much better! ^^ *taking hold on a branch of the tree she is leant on Uma starts to stand back up, trying not to put pressure on the bandaged ankle*
IC:

"good!" garret says smileing.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds