Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
Alex smiled and kissed MILF's cheek, and soon everyone was divided among the two sides. The feminine boys were on one side, getting their asses filled and cum shot onto them. The women were on the other, getting fucked by their new husbands.

King led MILF to some other ladies, specifically, the police girl and nurse. "MILF, show these girls how a real women kisses," he ordered, shooing away the clones fucking them.

As for the boys, the cheerleader and bikini beach boy were brought to Sissy and the bride. The clones stopped for a second, and ordered Sissy to go up to the beach boy and to kiss him, giving him a taste of cum. They also looked at the cheerleader, demanding a gay cheer for them and cocks.

------------------------------

Uranus quickly left, leaving her with Neptune. "Its going to be okay, I promise," Neptune whispered, looking into Salem's eyes, a kind smile on her face as she stared at the girl. "You're beautiful, you know...?" she added, surprised by her own comment.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Milf smirked as she approached the pair as they stood lost in their pleasure high and gently placed a hand behind their heads "Ladies, pay close attention, this is how I kept stealing your husbands." she purred as she brought the nurse into a deep kiss, swirling her tongue around the smaller female's before switching over to give the police girl the same. She went back and fourth, tasting all of their mouths and sucking their tongues as she dominated them with ease. Sissy smiled and obeyed as he pulled the beach boy close and kissed him, forcing plenty of cum into his hungry mouth. The cheerleader giggled and happiky started his cheer "G-A-Y I am gay and that is why I love it in my A-S-S! Sucking is how I love to please so hurry and force me to my knees!" he sang as he danced about, making sure his routine gave the audiance plenty of panty shots and lewd poses.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Damn," Alex whispered, his cock hardening almost instantly as he watched Milf kiss the two, dominating them both with ease. He would eventually order Milf to stop and looked at the girls. "Well, ladies? What do you think of this 'bitch' who stole your husbands?" He smiled, wrapping an arm around his Milf, placing it on her ass.

As for the boys, the clones clapped and cheered them on as the cheerleader boy danced for the humans. The cheerleader was quickly pushed down onto his knees, a cock slapping his cheek. "Got anymore cheers?" The man teased, and if the slave did not, a cock would be pushed into his mouth. The other men watched as Sissy and the beach bitch made out. The last clone placed his arms around the boy in the wedding dress and rubbed his cock against the bride's ass, kissing his cheek. "So, honey, how do feel being married to a stud like me?" T
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Salem blushed innocently and looked away "O-oh! T-thank you!" she replied with a warm smile, after a few moments she turned her gaze back to Neptune and spoke with an embarrassed tone "W-would it be alright if I used your bathroom to wash up before I eat? I'm feeling dirty after whatever happened before."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
((Edited my post))

"Sure. I'll show you the way," Neptune smiled, taking the girl into her arms, their breasts rubbing against each others, before she began to lead the lovely woman to the bathroom and to the bathtub within. "It'll be okay. I promise, miss."
MILF frowned and grudgingly ceased after a few moments longer. The girls moaned and whimpered as they were as they were released "W-we should never have wasted our time with them at all," the nurse started as she as she rubbed her body happily "We should have just come to her from the start, she would have pleased us more." the police girl added as she turned her attention to her new partner. The cheerleader giggled and stroked the cock before him "Like I dunno does this this count?" she purred as she took the cock and began slurping and sucking away, giving King probably the noisiest blowjob he ever had. Meanwhile the bride rubbed her ass against her husband's cock and purred "It's great! I've never been so satisfied before!" she beamed as Sissy and the bikini girl continued to make out.---
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"T-thank you." Salem smiled shyly as she looked from Neptune to the bathroom and back again "I-I think I'm okay enough to wash myself. I don't want to be a bother." she continued with a slightly redder blush. She needed just a moment of privacy, and then she'd be able to start the next step of her plan. (Damn character limit makin me have to double post. Done with the post though.)
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Its no trouble, we promise!" Neptune smiled, stroking the girl's head, moving her fingers through the beauty's perfect hair. "I-I mean, of course. G-go ahead," Neptune blushed, taking a step back and quickly turning away. "Call if you need anything, Miss...."

-------------------------

"Mmmm...I'd say." The man suddenly pushed his cheerleader back and ordered him to stand. The men looked at the sexy feminine boys and the one with the bride slapped the pokemon's ass.

"Bikini bitch, Sissy, Cheerleader, Wedding Dress!" He ordered, pushing the one in the dress to the ground. "All of you boys, start doing a little dance and cheer for us. One more, and then get ready for the greatest pleasure of your lives."

"Oh, so true. You see, you girls shouldn't be with men at all. Well, save for one." Alex leaned forward and pecked the police girl on her cheek. "Me. I am the only man you should love and pleasure. All else are feminine gay, sluts. Competition. If you agree, I want ALL of you to smother me between your titties."
"O-ok..." Salem replied as she slipped into the bathroom and sighed "Now for the next step." the woman of science muttered as she produced the her strawberry venom and began mixing it with the soaps and perfumes, then went to work applying it to her hair and skin "Now that that's handled" she then slipped into the tub and whimpered "U-uhm miss Neptune..I...I think I need...some help."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The four poke gals did as ordered with great pleasure, singing and dancing erotically for their masters. While MILF and the others all hugged Alex to their big soft breasts.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
She's so beautiful...and so...vulnerable. Neptune felt her face turned pink at the thought, not knowing her partner, Uranus, was thinking the same. Neptune heard her call and quickly walked into the bathtub. She saw the naked girl and quickly turned to the ground, her face even more flushed. "Y-yes?"

-----------

Alex enjoyed his many new slaves, before using his powers to conjure up a pokeball for each slave. They each captured a slave, placing them within. Alex had specially marked ones for Sissy and MILF. "I'll release you soon for more fun. For now, relax," he ordered.

Once that was done, Alex created a spinner. On that spinner were several faces. Shadow the Hedgehog, Black Canary, Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, and Power Girl from DC Comics, She-Hulk from Marvel, Toshiro from Bleach, and Cortana from Halo. Alex placed a finger on the little arrow and spun it, watching it go. He would let fate choose his next victim.