Bondage queens.
04-05-2011, 07:06 AM,
RE: Bondage queens.
Yumi whimpered and flinched as Mindy rubbed her ass with her foot, gritting her teeth from the pain of direct contact with the brand. I'll kill her! One day I'll kill her for this! Yumi promised herself, though she was careful not to let it show in her face.

When Ximena began talking about it she almost flinched. She didnt know what to do not, Ximena seemed like an expert at this, could she escape from her? Yumi decided it didnt matter, she would "submit" to Ximena, become her slave, and then, when they got this collar off of her, she would escape, and that was that. She just had to last a little longer.

-------------------

As Silvia came hard, she pulled the collar off of Kitt's neck, allowing her to release all the pleasure they had been building up inside her. As she did she kissed Kitt deeply and thrust in a few more times, wrapping her arms around her slave and holding her tightly.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

04-05-2011, 10:25 AM,
"She's certainly the most spirited slave I've dealt with in a long time. Though I have no doubt she'll be broken eventually, no slave can hold out forever." Mindy smiled as she continued rubbing Yumi's branding, "Isn't that right slut? You love being my little sex toy don't you?" she cooed.

Katt cried out as she arched her back, staring straight up at the ceiling as her eyes rolled back in her head as her orgasm plowed through her like a wrecking ball, completely drenching her crotch and her inner thighs, running clear down to her feet before the feline collapsed in her restraints, completely spent and barely even concious.

Lupe growled softly, "Wow, that must have been one incredible orgasm," she smiled as she lifted up Kitt's head, the feline barely even able to keep her eyes open, "Did that feel good kitty?" she smiled as Kitt moaned softly, unable to speak.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

04-05-2011, 11:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-06-2011, 08:26 AM by CaseyChimera.)
Ximena looked at Yumi's suprised face through the little mirror on the dashboard. "There's no need to for you to look like that. I'm no expert, and I can't read your mind." She gave a sigh. "It's just I've seen my share of slaves selfdestruct against their mistresses due to the sheer amount of abuse. Some by homicide, some by suicide, or sometimes both. It's the main reason why this process was created by my mistress. The rest of the details I will be discussed with you in private." She then eyed Mindy. "As for you Mindy, we only have one more block to go. If Little Snow White selfdestructs in this limo due to your rubbing, I'm taking it out of your ass with interest. Understand?"

[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]

04-08-2011, 02:08 AM,
Yumi didnt answer Mindy, just kept gritting her teeth against the pain and anger, though at least she didnt move away. She would end up nodding to Mindy if she presented, hoping it would make her stop. She was shocked by Ximena's words, but barely comforted. She didnt care about what the process was, she would just do what she needed to do to submit, and then get free as fast as possible. She then began to wonder when they were going to arrive, how far away could this place be?

--------------

Silvia moaned as well as she continued to lick and kiss her slave's face. "OK, you have been a good kitty. I think we are buying this outfit, it suits her so well. And thanks for the fun Lupe! Is there anywhere we can...clean up?" Silvia asked with a blush.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

04-08-2011, 06:37 AM,
"Watch yourself Miss Ximena, she's not your pet yet, and until it's official I'll play with her however I want to," Mindy said, though she did move her foot away from Yumi's brand, "So what exactly is this training your mistress created? I'm quite curious as to why you hold so much confidence in it."

"Oh that's mighty sweet of ya, but don't you worry yourself, that's what the janitors are for," Lupe chuckled, "Even so I wouldn't mind cleaning up, not after all the fun you two gave me," she said as she slid out of Kitt's ass, the feline letting out a soft moaning purr in her sleep, "Looks like you're gonna need a hand with her though, I'll have a cart stop by to give you a lift. Doesn't look like she'll be walking anytime soon." She joked, "Oh and here," she tossed the no-gasm collar to Silvia, "Consider it a 'thank-you' gift for the wonderful time." she winked, "Ya'all be sure to come back sometime."

04-08-2011, 01:50 PM,
Ximena is now grinding her teeth. This cocky stacked sheep is really getting on her nerves. She warned Mindy not to play with Yumi's brand with the offchance that her limo will be damaged. However, Mindy treated it like it was nothing and continued her treatment on Yumi.

She finally arrived home. It looked like a victorian mansion from the 19th century. It's architecture is more american queen anne style. As she got closer, the gate opened. She went though then up the driveway and parked. The gate shut closed and locked. She then unbuckled herself and faced Mindy.

"No, you watch yourself, Wooly." Ximena growled. "As long as you are in here, or anywhere else on my property, you will respect my authority. If you don't, then you'll be punished as a slave. Do I make myself crystal clear? Also, you will not address me as Miss. I would prefer Mistress, Queen, or at least Lady." She opened the door, her temper quelled down. "Now, as for what the training is, I already told you before. It's designed to release Little Snow White's aggression and put her into a more submisive state. If you want to know more, then it'll cost you one stipulation of my choice. Other than that, she will join me down in the arena so I can show her what will happen." She stepped out of the limo. "Now, let's get this started. Look on the bright side, Wooly. According to you, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain." She then began to walk towards her home.

04-08-2011, 03:10 PM,
"My someone's certainly wearing their Mistress boots," Mindy smiled a bit as she exited the car, "Alright then, Lady, I'll agree to your little stipulation. Let's see what you can do, come on slave," She called back to Yumi, glancing down at the ground, "You can walk normally, don't think Lady would enjoy you dragging dirt into her lovely home. It is a lovely home by the way." she added with a smile as she looked up at the building.

04-08-2011, 05:00 PM,
Ximena wasn't even on the stone pathway when she Mindy's words. "Heh, I knew she wouldn't resist. What an egomaniac." She then stopped. "Very well. You may accompany Little Snow White to the arena while I explain things. However, in order for this to happen you have to agree to the following stipulation: If by chance Little Snow White does submit..." She did a quick turn around to face Mindy sporting a wide grin. She pointed her index finger right at her. "...you will become her slave for as long as she desires. I think that's only fair given your stipulation as to if I lose. How about it?

"Oh, and by the way, thanks." She looked up at the majesty that is her home. "I inherented it from my late mistress. She had a flare for the dramatics. She once said designing it this way took away some of the anguish that she felt being a pain slave and a pit fighter." She closed her eyes while holding her belly. A single tear fell. "Oh well, in some ways we all try to ecsape the pain of the past." She reopened her eyes. Without another word, she continued to the front door.

04-09-2011, 05:58 AM,
"Hmm, that could be difficult. Knowing Yumi she wouldn't let me go anytime within my lifetime, and I have other matters and pets that require my attention." Mindy tapped at her chin a bit, "How about if you lose you only have to be my pet for a month, and if you win I'll remain as Yumi's for a month, that shouldn't be too long for them to be on their own, I'm sure there's enough food in the house for them to be okay on there own."

04-09-2011, 09:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-10-2011, 04:10 AM by CaseyChimera.)
Ximena made it to the porch and went up the chairs. When she gets to the top, she faces Mindy with a mock pout. "Oh, is the Big Bad Sheep getting cold feet all of a sudden? You had no objection when I agreed to being your permanent slave if I lost, but you're tail is inbetween your legs when it's you being Little Snow White's slave if she won." She tapped her foot. "Don't tell me you''ve lost your proverbial balls. What happened to your nothing to lose and everything to gain attitude." She turned back to the door. "Fine, have it your way. It's no skin off my back. Little Snow White will still submit to me, and afterwards I hope she's gives you a month of hell that will strip you of your mistress title." Every word said dripped with acidic venom. She bent down and lifted the welcome mat while revieled a small key. She picked it up and unlocked the door. "After you, Little Snow White." Her voice back down to a more gentle tone. "I know you'll won't hold back when the time comes."