Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
King smiled at Sissy's words and slapped his ass. "Go and find an outfit for yourself, and lots of make up," he ordered, before making another order. "Slaves! I demand a woman! This woman will be honored with being my personal, female slut, and one of your High Priestess. The woman one best steps this description, step forth! I want long, green hair, a big, sexy ass, lots of makeup, a tight pussy, and most importantly, the BIGGEST tits here! Whoever fits this, come before me!" He ordered. "Oh, and have her be a MILF. I like older women."

((Try to describe her appearance and clothes, if that's okay))

---------

Uranus and Neptune gasped as they saw the destroyed store, seemingly from an invisible force. They jumped down and investigated, checking for survivors as well.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The building itself was empty this night, but it would still take them a bit to realise this, all the while Salem was secretly scanning their uniforms with the watch for her unnecessarily complicated plan.
-----------------------------------------------------

The one that stepped fourth was one of the older gardevoir, and mother to several of them including your Gallede slut. This MILF gardevoir stood above the others at a height close to yours, her breasts were huge at what must be at least a MM cup, and bellow her thin waspish waist were an ass and hips so big they would make Chun-Li envious. Her cloths a a schoolgirl outfit meant to be skimpy on a normal gardevior, on her the skirt looked more like a belt and the shirt wouldn't even fit over her exposed mounds. Her makeup was carfully applied, her lips painted like a pink leopard, with plenty of pink blush and a lot of eyeliner and eyeshadow. Her hair even had pink streaks in it, over all she looked like a milf trying to look like her own slutty daughter.

The Gallede then returned and stood by his moth dressed as so http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=963869

((Ran out of clothing ideas, sorry for lazyness.))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
((Its fine. Oh and, HOT DAMN. I have a new favorite girl))

King's cock was incredibly hard and lustful as he saw the MILF and he tried to control himself, not wanting to just attack her. He kept his cool, hard as it was, and walked up to the two slaves and pressed a button on his watch. Suddenly dozens of clones of himself appeared behind him, each erect and horny. Though their cocks weren't as big as the original's, they would do. "Take them!" He ordered the herd, and his clones ran at the Pokemon, each one of them getting a Master clone to fuck and be slutty to.

"I love your outfit. A slutty bitch like you, trying to imitate a teenage girl...You look so fuckable..." But King teased her, turning away. "Bah. I don't you could take my cock though. Too much for you. Maybe I'll just focus on your son. I bet he can take me," he said, trying to make the mother jealous as he grabbed Sissy's hand and pulled him over, and gave him a passionate kiss, making out with him before his own mother.

------------

The two Sailor Scouts did not notice Salem, searching the rubble. "Weird," Neptune commented. "What could have caused this?"

"I have no idea," her fellow scout said. "But stay on guard."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Salem grinned a she snuck off with the data she gathered, then found herself another empty store as she went to her next step. With her stolen data and the watch she created her own sailor scout uniform, her version featuring an exposed midriff, and dark pink colourings with her hair braided into four long ponytails. With her Sailor suit ready she proceeded to scream before destroying the building around her, protected by her stolen strength as the building came down.
----------------------------------

The Son was more than happy to be chosen over his mother and hungerly made out with King as the venom overloaded his body with desire.

The MILF watched with shock at her master's cruel words, she was more than able to handle him! She had plenty of children to prove that! Not wanting to be outdone by her son she stepped up to the two and stroked King's cock with practiced skill that would easily bring a lesser male to his knees "I assure you I am more than practiced enough to outshine any of my children."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Did you hear that?!" Uranus gasped, and Neptune nodded. They both leapt into action, quickly reaching the destroyed building and began searching through it.

It wouldn't take long Sailor Uranus found Salem, and gasped as she lifted the debris off of her, ordering Neptune over. "A Sailor Scout?" Neptune whispered as she checked Salem's pulse.

--------

"Mmmm..." King pulled from the kiss and moaned as his cock was rubbed with such a talented hand. "Okay then. I'll take both." With a press of a button, King split into two copies, both of which had the same size as the original. One grabbed Sissy and dipped him down, passionatly kissing him. The other King grabbed the MILF and kissed her, his hard cock rubbing against her cunt. "You're beautiful. Easily the most sexy women in this group," he said, licking the MILF's face and exploring her mouth with his tongue.

"Tell me how much you want to be fucked, my little valley girl," the other clone whispered between kisses.
Salem was still alive but seemed to be unconscious now, whatever it was that attacked her and destroyed the building was gone now. Leaving the wounded girl at the mercy of her fellow scouts. ((>XD))
-------------------------------

"I know, and you are the most arousing and dominant male I've ever met." MILF replied as she kissed back, her skilled tongue pushing her and there to remind King who was more practiced, while still allowing him to conquer her mouth. Her wet mound rubbed along King's cock teasingly, lubbing up his eager rod and giving him a light sample of just how skilled those muscles were too.

"Like, I sooo totally wanna get fucked sooo bad! I want master to totally pound all my hole at once, shove as many cocks as he can at a time in before like coating my insides and out completely in his super hot seed!" Sissy giggled as he happily kissed back and pressed up against the clone.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
King was shocked at just how skilled MILF was, but he welcomed the challenge, kissing back. When their passionate make out session finally ended he licked his lips and ordered her to lay down on the ground. He pressed a button on his watch, and his cock glowed, before spliting into two cocks, both of above average size. "Let's see if you can take two, bitch!" He yelled, before getting down and shoving both cocks into her ass and pussy, fucking both at once.

As for Sissy, the clone pulled from his kiss and licked his lips. "You want it, you got it. But first, get my cock nice and lubed. Get down on your knees and suck my cock. And shake your big ass too, slut."

--------

"Come on, we can take her to our home to rest," Uranus suggested, and Neptune nodded, picking Salem up bridal style, her head resting on her bosom, as the two took her back to their home...

Once there, they laid her down on a couch and Uranus went to fetch some water and a first aid kit as Neptune watched over the girl, petting her head.
Sissy giggled and teased his way down King's body, bending at the waist to give a better view of him shake his ass as he ran his tongue over every inch of her masters cock before taking it in his mouth and sucking eagerly.

Milf moaned and smirked as both holes clamped hard on the thick poles "Did you think that all my children had just one father?" she teased increased and decreased the pressure of her inner muscles, massaging her masters cocks with her hungry holes.

----------------------------------

Salem held back a pleased sigh as she was bundle against the gorgeous scouts body, not wanting to give herself away just yet. Instead she continued to play the wounded damsel, waiting for the right moment to move on with her plan.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
King moaned as Sissy served him, and suddenly a second clone was made, who walked behind Sissy. He rubbed his cock against the boy's ass and said, "You know, as hot as you are, you're nowhere near as hot as your mom. What do you say we help her with that?" He grinned, and the other clone nodded. With a press of a button, Sissy's waist shrunk, his hips and ass on the other hand, grew. He now had an hourglass figure, but to make it better, his new ass was even BIGGER than his mom's!

"Don't you fucking tease me, you cunt! Squeeze as tightly as you can!" King ordered, before kissing MILF, her tits pushing against his chest as he fucked both her holes.

----------

When Uranus arrived back, the two would begin to take off Salem's clothes, looking for wounds.
Salem stirred ever so slightly, a weak and girlish mewl of protest from an unconscious girl was all the resistance she gave though.
-------------------------------

Sissy moaned and gave a delighted squeal around King's cock as he rubbed his new huge ass, he seemed to being sawing thanks but couldn't stop sucking his human off long enough to do it.

MILF smirked into the kiss and squeezed, her holes gripping almost painfully hard, and had they not been lubricated King's cocks would have been stuck for a moment "How's that? More to your liking?" she purred as she hugged her master tighter to her huge milk mounds.

In the background the other slaves moaned in an epic orgy, the pokemon were being fucked in every way imaginable and loving it "I still need to check your pulse master." a nurse giggled as she jerked her clone off, rubbing his cock on her face and coating it in pre as she did.

A male Gardevoir beach girl lay sprawled with a clone rubbing his cock between the pokemons cheeks for a buttjob and giggled "When master's done he'll rub his special sunblock on his slut right?"

Another interesting sight nearby was a schoolgirl Ralts was sucking off her clone as a male Kirlya dressed as a cheerleader fucked his sister's pussy as his King fucked his ass in a lovely chain fuck n' suck "D! I! C! K! It's the best part of being gay!" the boy cheer as his sister moaned "After I blow master for my A can we start the extra credit work?"

A Gardevoir cop seemed to be trying to arrest her clone, even though she was the one in handcuffs "You have the right to remain horny! Any cock you have can and will be used used to fuck my holes! You have the right to bukakke, if you can not achieve it alone your best friends may assist you..." she continued reading him his rights as her nightstick was jammed up her ass.

The best sight of all was the well endowed male Gardevoir in his wedding dress, coated completely in the cum of seevral King's and male pokemon, as well as his own seed as he was fucked on the imaginary alter "You may now fuck your bride raw, no need to wait for the honeymoon!"

((This has got to be the sleaziest rp I've ever been in. X3))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions