Bondage queens.
01-18-2011, 08:55 AM,
RE: Bondage queens.
Yumi struggled a little as she was brought into Yumi's embrace and looked up at her, completely defeated. Her eyes teared up as she realized all hope was lost and began to cry. "I-I...I love you...m-mistress..." She wept sadly as Mindy held her, Yumi's pride completely falling apart now that she was crying in front of Mindy so openly.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

01-18-2011, 09:53 PM,
"That's a good girl," Mindy smiled as she petted Yumi's head, "Don't worry, all this will pass, you'll love being my pet soon enough. I just know it." she cooed slightly as she kissed Yumi's forehead.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

01-22-2011, 05:58 AM,
Yumi couldnt respond as she kept crying softly and shaking. They had not really bathed, and Yumi seemed subdued now. This was a chance for Mindy to wash them up and comfort Yumi, or just press in the new control that she had over the snow white beauty. The store owner must really have liked Mindy, she would realize, because Yumi, as far as her physical worth was concerned, could have sold for five times what she was bought for in an auction or as a trained slave. Her body was in perfect shape, and her fur was softer than downy feathers. What to do with her new pet was up to her.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

01-23-2011, 08:11 AM,
"Mmnh, ever heard of knocking?" Vook teased as she looked back at the newcomer, her orgasm slowing to a stop. "Came to join the fun, did you?" she asked with a grin as she slowly slid her cock out of Thorne's pussy and stood up, her large breasts jiggling a bit.
01-23-2011, 08:37 AM,
Alexis smiles as she watches Vooks breasts jiggle, "Yes I did come to have some fun but the question is can you handle a bad girl like me?" Alexis asked as she pinched one of Vooks nipples. Alexis hoped that Vook would dominate her and make her cum hard.

I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]

01-23-2011, 09:27 AM,
"Now why don't we get you cleaned up, you're already a very beautiful pet, so I don't think you'll require much grooming, but I want perfection from my pets." Mindy smiled as she sat Yumi down on the side of the tub, starting to wash her fur, "Mmm, so soft and silky, I'm jealous." she giggled.

"Mmm, thought I felt like we were being watched," Thorne smiled as she stood up, "Was quite enjoyable." she laughed as she examined Alexis, "Looks like we've got a toy we can share Vook, this might be even more fun than just the two of us."

01-23-2011, 10:01 AM,
"Mmm, yes...looks like a lot of fun, Thorne deary." Vook smirked, licking her lips a bit as her cock throbbed eagerly. "But what should we do first, mm? So many things to do with a new slut." she added, spanking Alexis' ass playfully, winking at her.
01-23-2011, 10:31 AM,
"Well since she came to us it's safe to assume she'll be pretty obedient," Thorne smiled as she circled around Alexis, almost like a wolf eyeing it's prey, "Doesn't mean we can't try to break her in a bit though does it? Or we could just fuck her brains out, simple, but still fun."

01-23-2011, 10:46 AM,
Alexis smiles at what they were saying, "I would go for the 'fucking my brains out' option best" Alexis said as she turns around and shakes her ass at them playfully. "I can take what ever punishment you can think of" Alexis said with a smile.

I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]

01-23-2011, 11:07 AM,
"Ooh, ya hear that, Thorne?" Vook grinned over at Thorne, her tail swishing a bit. "She can take whatever we can dish out, eh? Sounds like a real winner to me." she added, her cock throbbing more as her arousal rose again. "As for right now though...mmm...I could use a good sucking, slut." she commanded, moving in front of Alexis, her herm cock standing up in arousal in front of the girl's face. "Go on, show your Mistress how well you suck cocks."