Bondage queens.
10-31-2010, 01:39 PM,
RE: Bondage queens.
Yumi suppressed a growl as she finished up her food and sat up right on her knees. "W-Will I be staying here...mistress?" She asked almost hopefully. Being alone in the house would provide her with plenty of time to plot an escape, or even better, turn the tables on Mindy and put HER in her place. Of course, she was careful not to look to hopeful. She also worried that "pets" might also apply to her, and she was not at all used to public humiliation. After all, she was so proud of her beautiful body, flawless figure, and smooth soft white fur that she could never even conceive of exposing herself to all those that were unworthy of seeing her naked.

Silvia nodded and took Kitt by the hand and led her up to the shower. "Are you sure your OK with not wearing any clothes? I mean, Im sure if I asked the mistress really nicely she would let you wear something." Silvia said, worried about her friend and slave as she led her to the shower.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

10-31-2010, 10:51 PM,
"Ooohh, whatever you desire, Mistress!" The silver dragoness moaned, holding Thorne's waist tightly as she kept bucking her hips quickly, pounding the horny lizardess' cunt, her own dripping with arousal from the huge amounts of pleasure coursing through her; her big scaly tits jiggling around with each hard thrust she gave.
11-01-2010, 04:08 AM,
"Well, if you really want to, I suppose I could leave you behind." Mindy smiled, "Of course I'll have to tie you down, and shove a dildo up your ass and cunt to keep you entertained while I'm away." she chuckled, "So if you want to stay behind you're more then welcome to."

"Not at all, if my mistress wants me going naked, then I'm more than happy to." Kitt smiled, rubbing up a bit against Silvia, "Don't you like seeing my body?" she asked with a slight giggle.

"Grrrr, oh fuck, harder, pound my cunt till I can't even walk straight!" Thorne roared with lust, her pussy juices flowing like a faucet as her cunt constricted around Vook's cock. She lifted up her tail a bit, using it to smack Vook's ass a few times.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

11-01-2010, 08:18 AM,
"N-N-No! I mean...I will go with you...mistress...can I wear clothes?" Yumi asked nervously, already blushing hard from what she knew would be the answer, unable to meet Mindy's gaze. She sat there on her knees until Mindy answered her and would then, regardless of the answer, go to another bathroom to wash up a bit, unless of course, Mindy wanted to wash her newest pet herself.

----

Silvia blushed slightly as she was rubbed up against and smiled at Kitt's words, wrapping her arms around her and kissing her deeply, leading them both into an empty shower stall as she did. "Does that answer your question?" she would ask, still blushing lightly as she held Kitt close to her own body, pressing herself against her slave as her hand reached for the faucet and turned on the warm water.

11-03-2010, 07:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-03-2010, 07:13 AM by Erethzium.)
"Mmrrahhhh, y-yess!!" Vook moaned blissfully, her tongue hanging out of her maw a bit from the blissful pleasure, her grip tightening more around the lizardess' waist as she put even more power behind her thrusting, her crotch smacking firmly against Thorne's ass each time. "Oohh g-gods...nnhh...I'm gonna cum...Mistress! You're squeezing me...ohh...so tightly!"
11-04-2010, 10:05 AM,
"Didn't you hear me? Sluts and slaves don't wear clothes, besides you love your fur so much, I bet you're just dying to show it off to everyone." she smiled as she stretched out a bit, letting out a soft sigh of pleasure, "Now come on, we need to get you cleaned up." She ordered, beckoning for Yumi to follow her up to the master bathroom. Inside of it was a massive whirpool tub, easily large enough to fit the two of them and a few others if they wanted. Mindy slipped into the filled tub, smiling with pleasure from the warm water, "Come on slave, the water's perfect." she smiled.

Kitt purred softly, licking at Silvia's nose a bit as she smiled, "Perfectly mistress, I'm happy you approve." She startled a bit from the water, being a bit surprised by it as her fur quickly became matted to her body, showing off her sexy curves, "Mmm, it feels nice mistress." she purred.

"Ahhh, do it, fill me up, make me cum too!" Thorne moaned loudly, her tail tightening around Vook's waist to pull them together even more, "Your cock, mmmm, feels so good, it's going to make me cum so hard!" she roared with pleasure as she came, her cunt squeezing even tighter around Vook's cock as Thorne's cum drooled out over it.

11-04-2010, 12:49 PM,
Yumi blushed at the conformation of her greatest fear and bit her lip to keep from yelling at Mindy. When her mistress beckoned her to the tub she was again forced to bite her tongue in order to hold back her protests. The last thing she wanted was another bath with Mindy, especially considering how the last one had ended. The mere memory was enough to move Yumi forward without complaint. When Mindy entered the tub Yumi looked away with a blush and began to undress herself, revealing her nearly flawless body, snow white fur, and, of course, the brand and nipple rings Mindy had "gifted" her with. Still blushing she went to the opposite end of the tub and slowly immersed herself, sighing as she entered the warm water.

------------

"How nice?" Silvia cooed softly, still holding Kitt close to her body. "As nice as this?" She asked before kissing her again, locking their lips in a more passionate kiss this time. "Or good like this?" She added after the kiss, raising her leg between Kitt's, Silvia's hands wandering Kitt's soaked body as she kissed her neck and face. "I love you my little kitty." she moaned softly into her ear as she rubbed their bodies together, Her knees still raised and keeping Kitt's legs apart, rubbing the slaves pussy against her knee.

11-07-2010, 12:29 PM,
"Why being so shy?" Mindy asked as she practically jumped across the tub, pressing up against Yumi, squeezing their breasts together as she brought her nose almost right up against Yumi's, "So, how's it feel?" she asked as she wiggled her chest a bit, rubbing their breasts together, "The water I mean." she giggled.

Kitt moaned softly into the kiss, letting out a slight whimper as Silvia moved away, "Nyaaaa, mistress!" She mewled cutely with pleasure as she felt Silvia's knee rubbing against her wet cunt, causing her to moan uncontrollably as she gripped onto Silvia's shoulders tightly to keep from falling as her knees shook slightly.

11-07-2010, 02:32 PM,
Yumi's blush was so strong it showed clearly past her white fur, particularly with Mindy's face so close to her own and their breasts pressing against each others. She shivered and suppressed a soft moan as Mindy rubbed their breasts together. Yumi almost didnt answer but throught better of it and decided to give in and said, "G-Good...mistress..." She had never been in a position in which she was forced to submit so completely. She wanted to push her off, to yell at her for touching her body, and for all the things she had done, but could not for fear of nearly immeasurable pain. She wanted to be silent and simply glare or avert her eyes, but that was also not an option. With what was left of her choice she could only silently answer as she tried to keep the mix of anger, outrage and fear out of her voice. Mindy still had to train this one, but she was making great progress.

----------

"Yes kitty?" Silvia asked as she kissed and licked Kitt's face, still stimulating her with her knee and moving her hands about her body. "Do you want something?" she asked teasingly, pulling away from her and smiling. Silvia wasnt very dominant, but Kitt was supremely submissive. Coupled with the title of mistress and what she had picked up from Mindy, Silvia was slowly starting to try to fill the role of a good mistress.

11-08-2010, 12:26 AM,
Vook growled in bliss as she felt the horny lizardess' cunt squeeze her cock even tighter, her claws coming up and squeezing Thorne's boobs firmly as she kept thrusting powerfully into the tightening cunt. "Rrrhh...aaahh...h-here it comes, Mistress!" She growled, before letting out a roar of pleasure, her cock erupting into Thorne's cunt, lots of her steamy herm seed filling the lizardess' pussy and womb, while a lot of it escaped around the thick meat, making for a nice creampie.