Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
King soon filled Nikki's ass with cum, giving 'her' what she wanted. He then pushed her off and onto the ground before looking at Sunny. "Get your ass over here, slave!" he demanded. "Sit down on my cock. Put your hands on my shoulders, and fuck yourself with it!"

-----------

If Salem kept this up, Knuckles would soon shatter. All it would take was a few more minutes of fucking, and soon the echidna simply moaned and screamed in pleasure, not arguing or fighting back anymore, blissfully shooting hir seed onto hir body.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Nikki moaned and giggled as she lay on the floor, basking in the feel of her master's seed.

Sunny smiled at King and strutted over, mounting him and carefully lowering herself onto his cock. She gave light, virgin like moans as she began riding the thick meat, her ass feeling tight than Nikki's even.
------------------------------------------------

Salem smirked down at the broken echidna as she pulled out "Ah! You look like you've had a change of heart! WHy don't you put that lust to use and wrap your new tits around my cock?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
((Goddamnit! I had a cold last night so I fell asleep right when you came on!))

The broken echdina cried and whimpered, looking at Salem's cock, before slowly rising up and wrapping hir tits around the shaft, trying to control her whimpers and moans as 'she' pleasured the large cock with hir tits.

--------

King moaned as Sunny rode his cock and he slapped the slave's ass, taking 'her' cherry. "Tell me, Sonic, is this why you always rejected Amy? Because you're just a gay crossdresser?" Once Sunny answered, he added, "I want to hear you say you hate her! Scream it out! Say you hate Amy Rose!" he commanded, grabbing Sunny by her waist. "Or I won't fuck you anymore."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Salem grinned darkly and moaned "That's a good girl, don't forget to use your mouth too. Do a good job and you'll get a reward." shi moaned as hir cock leaked pre over the echidna's already cum soaked tits.
----------------------------------------

Sunny whimepered and gave 'her' master pleading looks "Of course I hate her! Why would I pick her over this?" the hedgehog replied as 'she' tried to keep riding King's cock.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
King smiled and released Sunny, letting her return to riding his cock. "Good girl. Now ride that cock, cowgirl," he moaned, holding 'her' in his arms, followed by a passionate kiss as his seed shot into 'her' asshole.

-------------

Knuckles cried more as hir body obeyed hir goddess, taking the head of the dick into her mouth and sucking on it, while hir large tits squeezed and held the shaft well. She opened her eyes to look at Salem, and though she might not admit, there was a look of lust in hir eyes.
Sunny moaned in desperate pleasure as she rode King's cock again, continuing her fun even as she felt his load flowing into her ass.
--------------------------------

Salem grabbed hold of Knuckles dreads and moaned, arching her back and thrusting her cock deeper into hir mouth "That's right! Keep it up! Suck that thing till it pops and swallow my cum! Do a good enough job and I'll reward you one last time."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Such a slut!" King moaned, slapping Sunny's ass, before grabbing 'her' hips. He then began to hold 'her' and thrust into 'her,' fucking 'her' at a faster and faster rate, soon going at sonic speed to fuck the hedgehog's ass. "Cum you little bitch!"

--------------

Knuckles obeyed, sucking the cock as hard as the she-male could. Hir tits squeezed the shaft of the large cock as the tip of her tongue rubbed against Salem's pisshole, desiring hir seed.
Sunny moaned loud and long as her ass was pounded at sonic speeds, and it wasn't long till she came and came hard. splattering King and herself in her load.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Salem gasped and bucked hir hips forward as shi came again, firing another torrent of come into the echidna herm and probably bloating the cum filled shemale even more "Swallow every last drop slut! Every last drop!" shi yelled as shi enjoyed hir latest climax.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Knuckles obeyed as hir psyche shattered, swallowing up as much of the cum as she could. The echidna soon looked pregnant, and any attempt to talk to hir would result in moans. She had been fucked silly, and would need time to heal.

------------

King soon pushed the slut off of him and smiled at the sight of the two broken heroes. His watch suddenly beeped and he looked at it. "Both of you, get out of your clothes and wash off your makeup, now!" he ordered, running off and returning with three cups of milk.

"Tails is on his way. I've been something special in each of these cups. Go downstairs, and greet Tails. Act like your normal, boyselves for this. Whatever you do, make sure all three of you drink these cups. All of it," he commanded, holding up the special drinks, which were milk combined with the strawberry venom he and Salem used. "Now get downstairs and greet Tails. Go," he ordered, demanding them to move fast, even empowering the two so they were almost back to full strength.
Sunny and Nikki looked sad at their orders but followed them none the less, quickly cleaning themselves off and removing any sign of what had happened to the before.

Tails entered his shop with a bag full of parts and tools for his latest experiment, but to his surprise he saw Knuckles and Sonic coming down with some milk "What are you guys doing here?" the fox asked as he sat down his bag and took the offered cup.
--------------------------------------------

Salem wasn't one to wait though, and soon shi was on hir knees in front of the broken Knuckles "Now, since you were such a good slut I'll give you that reward." shi purred as shi ran hir tongue over Knuckles' probably tired cock, mixing hir saliva and the echidna's cum into a lube before shi started taking the huge cock in hir mouth.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions