Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
"A temple?" Lien-Da repeated, before looking over the plans. "Hmm...Deal. You help me get that Emerald, I'll make your temples and convince the rest of the Dark Legion you really are a Goddess. I'm sure plenty of them will worship you," she said, nodding her head. "So we have a deal? One Emerald, one dozen temples," she offered, holding her hand out for Salem to shake.

----------------

"Just like a closet. Put a cock in their ass and they jump right out," he growled, before pulling out of Knuckles and using his superspeed to free him from the rope, catching him in his arms, bridal style. "Knuckles. As my little crossdressing slut, you will speak with a feminine tone, swing your hips when you walk, always wear lots of makeup, always wear slutty and/or girly clothing, and will only have sex with men," he loudly declared, mostly for Sonic to hear. "If you agree, give me a nice smooch on the lips," he grinned, before puckering his lips for Knuckles, wanting Sonic to watch.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Salem smiled as she shook the echidna's hand "Of course, there are things I expect of my worshippers. But you'll find that out soon enough." she purred as she left Lien-Da's room and flew in the direction of Knuckles and the Master Emerald.
---------------------------------------------------------

Knuckles moaned from King's arms before leaning up to kiss him "Of course master, why would I ever do anything different?" he giggled as he trailed the kisses over King's neck.

Sonic meanwhile was still speechless, but his expression of confusion and fear more than made up for it.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Wait! Like what?" Lien-Da yelled, before Salem was gone. "...."

At Angel Island, Knuckles was sitting on top of the Master Emerald, meditating on it, not knowing of Salem approaching him.

--------------

"Good girl," King smiled, before kissing Knuckles back, tasting the red lipstick and licking his lips. "Now be a good slut and tell Sonic how much you love cock," he ordered, putting 'her' back on 'her' feet and slapping her ass. "Look at him," he ordered. "And tell him," he added, as he moved Knuckles' thong and rubbed his cock against his asshole, before pushing all in with one strong thrust, holding the echidna by the waist.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Salem giggled as she flew through the skies before finally reaching angel island "Well, this looks like the place. suppose I should make a ruckus and warn the poor bastard I'm coming" she purred as she made her way to her target, causing massive destruction and leaving chaos in her wake.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Knuckles moaned as 'she' felt King's big cock being slammed into 'her' virgin asshole, stretching 'her' wide open "Ahhh! I! I love cocks a lot! They're my favourite things in the world! I love nothing more than to have them shoved up my ass or down my throat!" the echidna slave moaned as Sonic struggled more, looking to be on the verge of tears from the sight in front of him.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Knuckles eyes widened as he heard the explosion and he opened his eyes, seeing a fire at the edge of his island. He leapt up, running as fast he could to it. Soon jumping up and gliding in the air. He soon landed on the ground and saw Salem, glaring at her. "Just what the hell are you doing!? Who are you!?" he yelled, ripping up a large rock and throwing it at the girl.

-------

"Good girl!" King declared. "Make sure you sound like a girl from now on!" he added, before pulling out of Knuckles, then back in. He fucked the ass hard and fast, his cock growing to its near full size. "Now declare to the world you are no longer the Guardian of the Master Emerald! Scream it out, as loudly and as girly as you can, that YOU! ARE! MY! SLUT!" he yelled, slamming his cock into 'her' ass with each word, his balls slapping against his ass.
Knuckles moaned and screamed in heat as King robbed 'her' of 'her' anal cherry "Ahhh! I'm giving up guarding the Master Emerald! I'm Your slut! That's all a girl like me could ever want!" 'she' screamed as 'her throbbing cock splattered a load onto the floor.

Sonic couldn't stop himself, he broke down at the horror and cried. How could this get any worse? The blue hedgehog thought as she tried to look away.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salem smirked as she easily caught the rock and threw it back at the echidna "I am the goddess Salem, and I am here too take the Master Emerald and give it to my new high priestess. You don't have a chance of stopping me, you may as well bow down and beg for mercy>~" the mad woman purred as she began walking closer to Knuckles, ready to fight if he continued to oppose her.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
King moaned as his cock twitched with arousal, but he peeked at Sonic, getting another depraved idea. He suddenly pulled out of Knuckles and pushed 'her' to the ground. "Who told you you could cum, whore?" he asked. He then began to walk over to Sonic and said, "Nikki, lick as much of the cum up as you can into your mouth. Don't swallow it." He the grabbed Sonic's nose in his hand and squeezed it, preventing him from breathing through it. As soon as Sonic opened his mouth to breathe, he would grab his chin and with his superior strength, held Sonic's mouth open, perhaps stretching it a bit. "Now quickly, spit your cum into his mouth!" he ordered, and if Knuckles did so, King closed the hedgehog's mouth and cover it with his hand, leaving him with no other option but to swallow it.

--------------

"I bow to no one!" Knuckles declared, charging at Salem, dodging the rock and leaping into the air. "No one touches the Chaos Emerald when I'm around!" he yelled, throwing a punch at her head.
Salem laughed as she leapt out of the way of Knuckles' attack before charging back and swinging a similar punch at his head "So be it! I'll break you before I kill you!"
-------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki whimpered at having angered her master, and quickly and obediently lapped up the spilled cum like a well trained dog. Then just as King instructed she spit the cum into Sonic's mouth and watched as he was forced to swallow it. The hedgehog only whimpered and cried as he was forced to swallow the thick salty seed, his poor damaged mind unable to truely process much of anything anymore as he teetered on the edge of breaking.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Knuckles gasped as he realized just how fast Salem was. He dodged the punch, but only barely. He fell to the ground, but quickly rolled to the side. He charged at Salem again, throwing a furry of punches and kicks, hoping one would break her guard.

--------

"I think the slut likes it, Nikki. Who knew the great Sonic the Hedgehog was in the closet?" he asked, slapping Nikki's ass. "I think she likes you two. Be a good girl and give her a big kiss. Mix your lipsticks together, then cover her face in kisses. While you do so, whisper to her how good it feels to be a gay slut, like you," he ordered, looking at the once proud man. "If you do, I promise to pump my sperm into you ass until you look pregnant with my baby."
Salem only laughed more as she used her superior speed and strength to block and counter the echidna's attacks "Is that the best you got? Really now you're making it too easy!" she purred as she launched her own flurry of punches and kicks.
------------------------------------------------------

Nikki moaned from both the slap and the thought of King's seed "Of course, I was hoping you'd order me to." 'she' giggled as she pressed her lips hard and fast to Sonic's, dominating the near broken hedgehog's mouth and covering his face with lipstick "It's incredible you know? It's the greatest thing in the world, being a slut and having a master...It just feels so right and perfect.' the mindless echidna whispered to her former friend and rival.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions