Join our server on Discord

Winter Lovers ( Yumi / Fred_18 )
Looks at you shocked, "Wow, what! I didn't say stop." I say making a cute face.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I chuckle a bit before tugging her pants down some more until they were off. I give her a kiss, "Mmm...maybe not...what do you want to do?" I ask.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I look at him as he chuckles and blushes a bit as he pulls my pants down. "I want you, to have me, as others would say, fuck me."
Creative Minds
The OCA
I unbutton my shirt, setting it aside, leaving me in my black shirt. "Oh? is that all?" I ask, running a hand up her leg. "it would be kinda hard to do that with these clothes don't you think?" I say, tugging at her long sleeved shirt suggestively.
The OCA
I look at Anthony and giggles, "That would be easier if I did that." I take of my top and my bra while leaving my thong on. "Is that better?" I ask him.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I looked at her bemused, commenting "You in a hurry?" I say tracing my hand from her leg to her stomach and breasts, admiring her body before reluctantly pulling my hand away. "Are you sure you are not a goddess?" I say before taking off my shirt and jeans.
The OCA
Shakes my head. "No, just took my clothes of." I giggle at Anthony, "I'm sure I'm not one." I say smiling at him.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I grin at her "could've fooled me." I say, "here and now or...?" I say, trailing my hand down her side again and to her crotch, gently rubbing over her thong.
The OCA
Moans softly and you tease me, making me become more wet. "Hehe, this feels really good."
Creative Minds
The OCA
I bend down a bit, and licked her nipple, before kissing her breast, pressing a finger over her clit. "I can only imagine..." I say softly. continuing.
The OCA