Join our server on Discord

Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP)
Noticing Sara looking hard for a game, Nath quickly went to look over the movies. He was focused in trying to find one, and didn't notice that he had already watched most of them. With a reluctant sigh, he then turned back to Sara before curiously peeking towards what she was doing. "So? Find anything?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ahh" The neko almost jumped up startled. She was so focused in the games, she didn't had notice him approaching her. "Well...I found two games I've been waiting for" She responded gently before turning around and showing him the games she had. One was Dragon Age expansion and the other L4D2.

(I so couldn't resist x3)
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, that's an interesting selection." Nath admitted, chuckling happily as he looked over both games with a little surprise, especially the second of the pair before then laughing. "So you like zombie massacres, huh?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara couldn't help but smile innocently at the question and looked up at him, wiggling her tail softly behind her. "Well, yes of course. Why? Surprised a girl likes a game like that?" she asked curiously while poking her tongue out playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I am surprised." Nath chuckled, surprised as he continued to look over the games before then chuckling. "Well, I guess not too surprised. After all, we are different," Nath hinted towards their powers before then poking his tongue out playfully. "Right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"We are different in so many ways" Sara laughed softly but then smiles. "Interested in any game? Or is just the girl here that will get something for herself mh?" She asks curiously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I've got enough games as it is in the house, they're just all in drawers and what not." Nath explained, poking his tongue out playfully while chuckling as he stared on her, observing the neko softly. "After all we can always go on that Left For Dead together, right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Are you challenging me?" The silver-haired neko grinned while leaning closer to him. "Because if the answer is yes, I surely will play this game with you then" She smiled at him, staring at him with her green eyes.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It's a co-operative game, but of course I'll challenge your skills." Nath grinned, curious to how good the silver-haired neko was at such a game as he folded his arms. "We can try it then!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I get the feeling you are thinking I am not good at it" She poked her tongue out playfully and then giggled at him. "Still shall we get going then, if you are not going to buy anything?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions