Join our server on Discord

Winter Lovers ( Yumi / Fred_18 )
I look at Anthony and reply, "I really don't know." I press play and start to watch the dvd.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I shrug before watching the movie as well.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
As the movie starts I cuddle Anthony a little and picks up the popcorn. "You want some?" I ask.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I stare at the popcorn for a moment before taking a bit. "Sure." After that I pull her a little closer.
The OCA
I smiled at him and then looked back at the TV, I took some popcorn and jumped as a scary part of the movie came on.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I twitched when she jumped so i held her closer to me. I watched fascinated though concerned a little for Nikki.
The OCA
I stayed close to Anthony as I watched the film and was a little scared of the film.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I just held her torn between watching in horrid fascination and comforting Nikki. in the end it wasn't a choice at all. I rub her back gently, giving her a light kiss on her head before going back to the show.
The OCA
While I was watching the film I kept jumping at the scary parts. "Don't go behind that door!" I say as I became scared of the woman in the film.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I jumped at that exclimation before holding her again. though admittedly it was a little scary.
The OCA