Join our server on Discord

Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP)
"Just a few magazines I keep up to date with. All the newest mangas of certain series come out in some and they have very interesting topics included." Nath explained, slapping some of the magazines in a carrier bag once paying for them before then stepping to a side, allowing the neko to buy her own manga. "Anywho, do we have any other ideas for shops?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well weren't you the one suggesting the video-game store?" The Neko poked her tongue out cutely at Nath but then focused herself in paying for her manga. Once she paid for it, she steps closer to Nath and smiles.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well of course... fine fine." Nath chuckled as he soon then exited with the silver-haired neko, heading further down the street with her before then pointing out a large sore, "Woolwarts". "That one has quite a lot of games, shall we check in there?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Are you sure you even want to go check the games?" She poked her tongue out cutely. "You didn't seem that much happy with the suggestion" Smiling gently, the silver-haired neko clinged to his neck. "Tell me where do you want to go."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"In here!" Nath stressed, slowly heading towards Woolwarts with the silver-haired neko, laughing softly as he noticed her care, but still continued on to the front door. "I only said fine fine because I forgot what I said," He chuckled, before then heading in to the gigantic store.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mhh I will start having the feeling you are quite forgetful" The silver haired neko nudged him gently and then smiles. "But not that it matters though" Poking her tongue out cutely, her tail than wiggles eagerly as they step into that gigantic store.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, maybe I am forgetful. But I can't forget you," Nath smiled happily, assured of that fact as he went over to the several shelves of games and DVDs as he picked out two before then looking over the details on the back. "Neither can I forget the stuff I like too."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara blushed rather darkly once he said he couldn't forget her. Out of instinct, she nears him from behind, immediately wrapping her arms around his waist as she snuggles him, not caring that her mounds were pressing on his back. "You are so lovely" she commented happily before looking over his shoulder. "And what things are you looking at mhh?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm... just looking at some new games," Nath muttered honestly, though put down the few he was looking at while chuckling. "I'm more into finding a good movie right now. Doesn't seem like any new good games have come out recently." He chuckled, before blushing hardly once he realized her mounds were against him, before moving on quickly and flustered. "W-Well, I'll go check!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Noticing Nath stuttering and moving on quickly, the neko girl blinked confused, tilting her head to the side. "Well alrighty, I'll be checking the games then" She commented before then nearing the games section and taking a look around. "Hmm.. let's see if I can find it"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions