Bondage queens.
07-15-2010, 12:24 PM,
RE: Bondage queens.
"Silvia," Mindy smiled a bit, lifting up Silvia's head gentley, "Nothing is forever, I was a slave too years ago. My old mistress was the original owner of this entire building, and she felt for me, the same way I feel for you, as a lover, not as a slave." she smiled.

Kitt whimpered softly, letting out a weak moan from Yumi's tongue as she nodded, pain meant nothing for her, she only grew more aroused from knowing she was pleasing her current mistress, her training was quite thorough on that.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

07-16-2010, 06:30 AM,
Silvia looked up in awe. "Y-You were a sl-slave mistress?" She asked, still pressed close to Mindy's warm body. "And...and I-I wont be a slave f-forever? I can just...just love mistress?" The human girl awaited the answer, her head still looking up at her from Mindy's two gorgeous tits.

-------------

Yumi pinched her already pinched nipples. "Dont worry, I will make you feel just as trapped as I am." She promised cruelly before shoving the entire metal dildo into her and turning up the dial again, now at a dangerous three-quarters of power. She purred as she flipped the switch, wanting to see someone else in pain for a change.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

07-16-2010, 07:25 AM,
"Mmmrr, as you wish." Vook purred, getting down onto the floor and cuddling Thorne's ankles, giving them soft licks and nuzzles, her tail swishing happily as she smiled up at the lizardess.
07-17-2010, 12:21 PM,
"Yes I was, like I said years ago, and my mistress loved me as another person, not as just a slave." Mindy smiled, kissing Silvia's forehead, "And I want you as a lover, not a slave." she said, pressing her finger against Silvia's neck, a small click echoing as the collar opened and fell off Silvia's neck.

Even around the gag Kitt's scream pierced through as she threw her head back in pain, her pussy juices exploding out of her as she came, her pussy juices pouring out over the metal dildo and forming a large puddle infront of her.

"Very nice, just missing one little thing," Thorne purred as she slipped a muzzle similiar to a dog's over Vook's snout, tying it around her head, "Wouldn't want my pet making too much noise." she chuckled a bit as she ran a clawed nail underneath vook's chin, "Mmm, you just look so sexy you know that?" she purred.

07-21-2010, 01:02 AM,
Silvia's eyes watered up with tears and as she felt the collar loosen and fall from her neck, she would hug Mindy even harder and kiss her lips passionately, giving herself entirely to her. "Oh thank you so much Mistress, I love you too!" she said in happiness, holding her body tight against Mindy's. "I love you Mindy."

----------

"Did you just cum without permission slut?" Yumi asked Kitt, holding a small whip in her hands, allowing it to trace over Kitt's breasts and ass. "Well? Did you?!" She asked again, whipping her ass this time before reaching around with the whip and using it to scoop up some of Kitt's dripping juices, rubbing it against her face. "Are these your dirty slut juices?!"

07-21-2010, 12:11 PM,
Mindy smiled, nuzzling at Silvia's head and kissing her, "Love you too Silvia," she giggled. She frowned a bit, "Hmm, I wonder where the other two got off to, hope they're behaving themselves." she smiled.

Kitt nodded weakly, shivering from the feeling of the whip brushing across her ass and breasts, crying out softly as she was struck. She nodded again as she felt the warm liquid smeared into her fur, the familiar scent quickly filling her nostrils.

07-21-2010, 12:29 PM,
"Im sure they are fine, Kitt is a good girl, she will keep the new girl from doing anything she shouldn't." Silvia said, a hand at her neck, feeling the skin around it, loving the fact that there was no longer a collar binding her to Mindy, and just their mutual affections. "Mistress...Mindy," Silvia stammered, unsure about how to address her former mistress. She may be free now, but Mindy would always be a the Dom in their relationship. The human girl blushed hard as she spoke, but she meant every word. "I want you t-to take it, m-my virginity I mean. I...I want to be yours of my own free will..."

-------------

"Lick my whip clean." Yumi order, taking the still coated whip and undoing Kitt's gag, putting the whip in its place. Once it was clean, if Kitt even licked it at all, Yumi would take it out and whip Kitt's ass. "Count them! dont stop until you reach twenty, and if you mess up we start over!"

07-22-2010, 01:18 PM,
Vook nodded eagerly, her tail swishing in joy as she smiled up at Thorne, jiggling her huge scaly breasts a bit, her pink nipples perked up and hard.
07-24-2010, 09:26 AM,
Mindy giggled slightly, "Mistress will do just fine," Mindy purred, nuzzling Silvia's cheek, "It would be my pleasure my little pet." Mindy smiled, kissing Silvia passionately. Rolling over and lying ontop of her, pressing both of their chests together as she hugged and kissed her.

"Yes, mistress," Kitt nodded and obediently began licking off the whip, cleaning it till it was coated with her saliva. She cried out from the first strike, "O-one, mistress," she whimpered as she bent over, presenting her ass to Yumi for her to strike. She continued counting each strike, crying lightly from the pain by the time she reached twenty, "Tw-twenty, m-mistress,"

Thorne nearly squeeled with glee as she led Vook out of the house, smiling at all the eyes that were immediately drawn to the naked dragon being led on a leash, as well as the numerous people holloring out towards them, "Ooh, looks like popular." she purred, giving Vook's ass a smack with her tail, "Give them all a good show, shake that sexy ass and those lovely breasts of yours."

07-25-2010, 04:16 AM,
Silvia blushed cutely and smiled as Mindy nuzzled her, moaning softly as she did, leaving he mouth vulnerable to the kiss she received, that she would have resisted it at all. Silvia kissed back passionately as well, though she was always more timid than Mindy. Her body was heating up from their contact, and she released a husky moan into the kiss when Mindy rolled her over so that she was beneath her mistress. Her nipples were already hardening as they pressed against Mindy's, and as they hugged and kissed one another the young human's pussy would dampen with arousal and need.

-------------

Yumi smiled when they reached twenty lashes and yawned, pretending she did not hear. "Whats that slut? I didnt hear a twenty!" she yelled and whipped her twenty more times. It seemed Yumi had a Dom in her somewhere, and she was really enjoying the control she could exert over timid little Kitt. "Now slut." She said once she was done whipping Kitt. She pulled the metal dildo out of her and undid the clamps on her breasts, forcing Kitt's still bound self to her knees, undoing a few of the restraints in order for her to bend all the way, and shoved her face into her now wet pussy. "Eat me out slut, and beg me to let you cum when Im done!" she ordered.