Join our server on Discord

Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP)
Noticing one of his favourite mangas had been released recently, Nath took a moment to flip through the book, before then taking a look through the other shelves, taking the book with him as he filed through more and more. He seemed a very interested person in the subject, and was definately searching for something. "Hmmm..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara had picked up with her the manga she was taking a look as well before she neared Nathan once again. She smiled, adoring to see him so focused on that. She tried to peek over his shoulder, trying to not distract him though later on, her kitty curiosity took the best of her and she ended up talking. "what you looking for in specific?"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, just a manga I was interested in. It was called Souls of Eternity, it was on volume five last I checked. It's a real popular one and they even said it was coming out as an anime soon." Nath explained, chuckling lightly as he found the section with the books, filing through them before then looking a little down as the new volume wasn't out yet. "Darn, guess it's not time yet for the new one."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara couldn't help but lean close to him and nuzzle him gently and smiles. "Oh maybe it will come out soon. Just be patient I guess" The cat girl poked her tongue out cutely and looked at him. "Maybe you could get me into that manga, who knows"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Who knows indeed." Nath laughed softly, surprised at her curiousness and blushing at the gentle nuzzle before then looking towards the aisles once more, and then the silver-haired neko, before asking. "So, out of interest, what kind of manga are you into? I'm rather interested in finding out."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It was than, that the neko happily showed him the manga she had picked up. "Well I am mainly into this story as of lately. Have you ever heard of Dot Hack?" She asks happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Dot Hack, huh." Nath looked at the manga for a moment, taking it gently out of her hand before then having a quick flick through it, not finding any of it really memorable before then chuckling. "I know it's popular, but I could never really get into it. Who knows, maybe you can get me into it."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Who knows, maybe I can" The silver-haired neko poked her tongue out cutely and pulled the manga out of his hand while smiling. "But I wouldn't force you to anything don't worry. I wouldn't dare to want to change whom you are"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"A manga won't change me." Nath continued, before then finding a new magazine for himself to read, picking it up and slotting it under his arm for a moment before collecting a few more things, looking onto her. "So, found anything?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Just this one manga really." Sara responded while gently waving the Dot Hack manga in her hand, and giving a gentle smile to him. "But I see you got more. What else did you pick up huh?" She asked curiously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions