Join our server on Discord

Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP)
"Manga?" Nath blinked, before then chuckling. Was she too into the same stuff as him? Couldn't be, that would just be coincidence after all. With a soft nod, he then ruffled his coat and ran a hand through his hair before exiting the apartment, closing it behind him. "I know one or two places. Why, you like it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well of course, or else I wouldn't even ask it." The silver haired neko poked her tongue out cutely while wagging her tail happily. "So shall we go then?"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, excuse me for asking," Nath laughed at Sara's comment, nodding gently to the idea of leaving as then he led her slowly down from the apartment floor onto the streets, walking with her slowly towards the bustling town center. "So, how long have you been around here for?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"For as long as I can remember I guess" Sara shrugs but then smiles as she nears him and wraps her arms around his arm while walking along side with him. "I never really paid attention to time"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I see... well, that's interesting." Nath murmured, though more just to skip over the question. The answer he got definately didn't help him, and he was hoping to try once more, though blushed lightly to her wrapping her arm around his. "But surely you have memories of being here when younger, no?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara nodded and looks up at him while smiling softly. "I remember going to a part in the center of the city when I was young. I slightly remember my dad's face. He was the one bringing me to that spot." She spoke the last bit almost as a murmur as her memories wash over her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Your father?" Nath paused, though he still walked, he noticed Sara was losing herself in her memories. Taking a few more steps, he paused before turning around. "Tell me about it, I'm interested now." He chuckled lightly, hoping she would focus back on him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara blinks surprised as he stopped walking to face her. "I don't want to talk about it really" She managed to slightly cheer up while clinging onto his neck. "And you? Did you always lived in this town?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I always have. Family here in a different part of the city, and I moved out." Nath chuckled lightly, though blushed softly to the gentle clinging as he cuddled her a little close. "I won't ask about your side then, okay?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara couldn't help but blush quite deeply once he cuddled her a little close as her mounds pressed against his chest. "Alrighty" She responded a lot more cheerfully this time, her tail wagged happily once again. "How long until the manga store then?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions