Join our server on Discord

Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP)
"Well alright then, I'll just place them on there then." Nath chuckled, smiling softly from the cute way that Sara was now acting compared to her hostile manner before as he went and placed the two drinks on the table, though couldn't help to wash his throat out with a small sip from his. After sighing contently from the cold fluid slipping down his dry throat, he turned back to Sara, looking onto the bacon. "Almost done?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yup, getting hungry huh?" Sara playfully commented yet smiled adorably as she finished preparing breakfast for them both. Setting two plates, both with bacon and toast, she then brings them to the table and smiles at Nath. "Hope you like it as well" Her tail wiggled happily before she takes a seat on one of the chairs.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Smiling softly as he slowly sat down on the opposite chair to her once more, Nath then looked towards the flood and licked his lips for a moment. "I think I definately will." He mentioned, slowly grasping the toast in his hand before slipping a slice of bacon inside, folding it over before taking a crunchy bite of both, chewing on it a moment before gulping down. "....Wow."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You like it?" Sara quickly asks after his reaction. Her ears twitch cutely and her tail wag happily in anticipation. While waiting for him to reply, the neko gently grasps a toast in her hand, slipping a couple slices of bacon before munching gently on it as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmh, of course I like it-!" Nath grinned energetically, the crisp taste of the bacon reeling him back in joy as he took another happy bite, chewing on it and eating down his dish. He was enjoying the meal a lot, especially since it was prepared by her and she had made it spot on to how he liked it. "Mmmh!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara's tail wiggled frantically behind her. Having someone loving any food prepared for her, meant a lot to the neko. "Ohh I'm so glad of that" She comments rather sweetly while continuing on eating down the rest of the food on her plate, taking a sip of the drink every so often.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Taking a sip of his own drink constantly and continuing to down the cheap cold drink, Nath couldn't help but smile greatfully. After all, he was the only one in that apartment for so long; to have someone cook for him, to talk to him, and to be with him, was more then enough to make him snivel for a moment. "Thank you, Sara."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The blood signet blinked surprised. No one before has ever thanked her for anything. The silver-haired neko couldn't help but blush out of embarassment. "no problem at all" she murmurs adorably while wagging tail happily, and soon finishing her food.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Seeing her blush, Nath couldn't help but smile happily. Obviously she was unused to the gesture, but then, so was he. Finishing off his food and taking another cold sip of his Dr. Pepper, he smiled warmly towards her. "Thank you, that was wonderful~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I'm glad that you liked it" Sara murmurs sweetly, her tail still wagging happily behind her. She then stands up and takes hold of her plate and glass. "Care to help me washing these dishes?" she asks kindly while looking at Nath.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions