Join our server on Discord

Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP)
"Well, just so long as you don't go for me again..." Nath chuckled almost nervously, blushing darkly from feeling her mounds against his chest while continuing to carress her naked body in his grasp. "...Then I would love to do that as much as I could."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Even if I am corrupted, I have feelings. Might not had been the best ones at first, but they changed now after this moment with you" Sara admitted while blushing darkly before adding. "So I don't plan nor want to try to kill you or anything bad"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, that almost sounds like a relief..." Nath managed to chuckle happily with the neko, brushing his hand more over her cheek while planting a delicate kiss on her lips. "I guess... I can trust you then."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara purr as sweetly as never before once returning the soft kiss. Their lips together was a sensation she started to grow fond of. "That's good I guess" The neko giggled, poking her tongue out cutely at him. She then noticed them still naked, locked in that embrace. "Mh..what now though?" she asks while blushing darkly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I don't know... that would be up to you." Nath chuckled, not knowing himself what to do as he too noticed they were still naked... not like they had moved much anyway from their lovemaking position.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"W-Well..." Sara trailed off, putting a finger cutely to her lips while thinking for a while. "It's still early in the day. We could go out, find anything to do? I am a girl even if I got this fate or misfortune as you wish, set upon myself before"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, we could go have something to eat. Go shopping. Find something to do, I don't know. This whole Signet thing can wait for a while-" Nath smiled softly, appreciating the fact she seemed more comfortable with him now as he then snuggled up closer to her once more.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Eek~" The neko couldn't help but meep cutely yet adorable once he snuggled her closer, as she felt her mounds pressing even more on his chest. "Well let's go have breakfast indeed. I can be the one preparing it if you want" She suggests, poking her tongue out cutely. The blood signet had gone around her own very nature but she didn't care of what was happening, she was happy.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, that would be a great idea..." Nath nodded, complying with the idea since he wasn't exactly the best at creating a breakfast, and perhaps Sara's cooking would be far superior to his own measly cooking. "If it's no trouble of course, right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"If it would be trouble, I wouldn't had suggested it to begin with" Sara replied while giggling cutely. "Though..." Pausing and blushing for a moment, the neko looked up at Nath. "You'll have to move first that is"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions