Join our server on Discord

Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP)
"A-Annything, check it if you want!" Nath blushed harder, biting on his lip as he couldn't take it anymore - the teasing was too much for him as he tried to cover his face, awaiting for the next action she would take. He didn't know if it was supposed to be a humorous comedy on him or torture.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ohh~ I can finally check it?" Sara murmurs excitedly while gently moving the sleeping blanket aside. Noticing the bulge on his trousers, the neko girl gently grasped the rim of his trousers and gently pulled it down along with his boxers.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"A-Ah!" Nath flushed hardly as his member suddenly poked out towards the neko girl, covering himself as his stiff member throbbed eagerly in front of her. At last the hidden bulge was revealled to her, much to Nathan's embarrasment. He wondered honestly what Sara would have thoguht about it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nonetheless, Sara blushed while staring quietly at his member for a while before looking at him. "Is this that is making you blush so much?" Sara asks curiously before leading her hand to his member and gently grasp it, stroking it gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Y-Yes... it is~ Ahh!" Nath moaned from the sudden grasp and stroke, shivering as he continued to try hiding his face underneath the pillow - being too flustered to want to lift it away while moaning. "Y-Yes, that!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Noticing his reaction, the neko then releases his member and smiles tenderly while swiftly pulling away his pillow and looking at his blushing face. "You like when I do that right? You don't need to hide your face" She speaks gently while wagging her tail happily behind her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Biting on his lower lip and looking towards the neko, Nath couldn't help but be embarrassed, afterall he had only met Sara the day before. "I-I do... it's... j-just awkward," He murmured, not knowing what else to do while staring on her softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Why is it awkward? Do I need to get naked too so you won't blush that deeply?" Sara asked teasingly though then she innocently pulls her top off her and unclasps her bra, pulling it off her and blushes gently once revealing her mounds to him. "I hope it is at least less embarrassing to you now" Sara murmurs cutely while poking her tongue out.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Turning bright red across his cheeks, Nath bit his lip, he was talking almost too much for his own comfort. He had only known Sara for almost a day and already they were both getting undressed! Though he couldn't help but noticing her mounds, he gulped before saying. "A-A tiny bit~" He didn't realise that what he said rather helped her, not him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ohh~Come on, don't be shy" Sara speaks cutely and smiles while pulling off his top before then snuggling him gently, ending up pressing her mounds on his bare chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions