Join our server on Discord

Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP)
Blushing darkly and staring onto the neko girl, Nath couldn't help but cough sharply and look away out of embarrasment. "G-Good grief, you are literal, aren't you?" He joked and laughed towards Sara, looking back to her with a small cheeky grin.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Sometimes yes" Sara admitted while giggling and snuggling on him for a while, pressing her mounds on his chest. "But I didn't do anything bad did I?" The neko lifted her upper body up, resting her legs on his sides while looking down at him and waiting for his answer.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flushing darkly from both her mounds on his chest and her position, Nath looked awkwardly to a side - not wanting to admit that under the sleeping blanket once again he had become slowly aroused, a slight bulge underneath. "N-Nothing bad, I g-guess." He stuttered.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Why are you looking away?" Sara asks cutely while smiling and leaning closer to him to try and see his face again. Though as she leaned forwards, her crotch rubbed gently against his forming bulge.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ngh~!" Nath couldn't help but finally moan from all the teasing, his bulge evident underneath the sleeping bag as he tried to look away, flushing darkly. "I-I just..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You what huh?" She asks teasingly while smiling and looking at him. Moving once again, she felt more evidentially now, the bulge underneath. "Ohh~ Is it because of this again?" Sara asks curiously while rubbing her crotch against his bulge.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"A-Ahh... y-yes..." Nath froze, embarrassed as he grasped at the pillow, his bulge throbbing underneath hardly to all the teasing while groaning. "T-That exactly... nnghh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Why does that make you blush huh?" The Neko girl asked while keeping on rubbing her crotch against his bulge. Soon too she blushes as a soft moan escapes her throat. "Meow..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ahh- b-because~" Nath groaned, biting his lower lip as she rubbed more on his member, it throbbing harder as he then looked up to her and then blurted out. "Stop teasing me down there unless you're going to do something about it~!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It was then, Sara stopped her moves and looked down at Nath. "Ohh? What do you want me to do huh?" She asks curiously while crawling off him. "Besides how can I do anything when I don't even know what is underneath that bulge."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions