Bondage queens.
04-25-2010, 02:16 PM,
RE: Bondage queens.
"Rrrrh, how does Mistress' cum feel, slut?" The dragoness teased, growling happily as she continued to unload more of her thick seed into Thorne's womb, squeezing and groping the lizardess' soft tits as well.
04-27-2010, 03:10 PM,
"Grrr, it feels so nice and warm," Thorne purred, drooling slightly as her tongue hanged out of her mouth as she panted in lust, "Keep going, mm, keep fucking me."

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

04-29-2010, 09:21 AM,
"Rrrr, you...nnhh...want more, do you?" Vook growled with a smirk, suddenly pulling her cock out of Thorne's cunt, splashing the lizardess' ass with her cum, before she forced the cock into Thorne's ass, growling out loudly in bliss as she started thrusting powerfully again. "Like...rrrh...that, my sexy lizard slut??"
05-07-2010, 10:57 AM,
"Ooh, oh yes." Thorne moaned, clawing at the bed as she squirmed in pleasure. She let out a soft whimper of dissapointment and slight arousal as she felt Vook's cum splashing over her ass, followed by a loud cry of bliss as she felt Vook entering into her ass, "Ahh, oh Mistress, ahhh, yes, I love, having my ass fucked, so much." she moaned.

05-09-2010, 02:09 AM,
"Mmnhhh, this calls for a change...rrr...of position..." Vook growled as she pounded Thorne's ass roughly, letting the lizard down from the hanger, pressing her down firmly in a doggystyle position so that her upper body was forced down, while her ass was forced upward, her hips still thrusting powerfully. "Rrrghh, such a tight ass, my sexy lizard slut! Your mistress loves it...!"
05-10-2010, 08:37 AM,
Thorne cried out in pleasure, the new position allowing for even deeper penetration into her ass, "Ahhh, oh god it's deep, it feels so good." she moaned, her tail wrapping tightly around Vook's body and pulling her closer.

05-15-2010, 10:28 PM,
"Mmraggh....oh yes...it does!" Vook grunted, smirking lustily as she roughly pounded Thorne's ass, her claws still squeezing and groping the two red, scaly boobs. "Nnhhh, you're even tighter than your slut!"
05-17-2010, 03:46 AM,
"Mmm, guess I stretched her out a bit too much," Thorne growled loudly in lust, her tail whipping around a bit and smacking against Vook's ass, "Come on, you can do better than that."

05-19-2010, 04:48 AM,
Yumi waited and waited for Kit to do something. "Come on, I though you said you would entertain me? Cant you do anything? Tell jokes? Dance? Anything?" To take my mind off this situation... She silently added in her head.

----------

Silvia moaned loudly as she began to rub her clit against her mistress's, unable to stop her hip from moving or her lips from kissing as she began to plant soft kiss all over Mindy's body. Her breast rubbed against Mindy's larger ones, bringing the girl untold pleasure, and it wasnt long before the cute human arched her back in ecstasy and came. But the lather wasnt that forgiving, and seconds later she was back at it, rubbing kissing and moaning.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

05-19-2010, 05:04 AM,
"Oh yes...rrr...I'll pound you so hard you won't be able to walk straight tomorrow!" Vook teased with a lustful growl, leaning her head down and starting to playfully bite and nibble at Thorne's neck, her claws squeezing the lizard's breasts even tighter as she put all her power into her thrusts, her crotch smacking powerfully against Thorne's ass with each thrust; a second orgasm rapidly approaching from the lizardess' tight ass; her tail snaking down between her legs and suddenly shoving itself deep into Thorne's cunt, enough to firmly press against her G-spot.