Join our server on Discord

Winter Lovers ( Yumi / Fred_18 )
I then grabbed my black coat and gloves, putting them on and quickly grabbed my boots. I sat on the bed as I put one of them on.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Once I had my shirt on I put on a pair of boots as well, remembering that my coat was on the couch as i tie my shoe laces. I glance at Nikki again, marveling how...hot she looked with those jeans before going to get my coat and gloves.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I then got up going through my draw, looking for my scarf. I couldn’t find it, I started looking around the room, I check in my bag, still couldn’t find it. “Where is my scarf?” I say while I scratched my head.
Creative Minds
The OCA
As I pick up my coat I notice the cards still sitting there, so I start to pick them up and put them away, although I looked at the last card it read. 'If you had to sacrafice your most valued object for another, which would you give up?'. I put the card down and ponder the question before saying out loud "I wouldn't sacrafice anything because who ever took my goddess better make sure they have their Will updated!" I say as I notice Nikki's scarf. I grab it and make my way to the room where she was.
The OCA
I started to look around the other rooms, looking in the kitchen and headed back into the room, still unsure where I have put my scarf.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I look inside our room, but she wasn't there, so I call out to the house. "Nikki? Where you at?" I hold her scarf up as if she was in front of me. "I found your scarf!"
The OCA
After hearing Anthony shout down stairs, I run up stairs into the room he was in. “Thanks for finding it.” Smiling at him as I gave him a hug.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I wrap the scarf around her, "no problem" I say, giving her a light kiss as I wrap my arms around her. afterwards I take mine out of my coat pocket as well as and put it on. "We ready?"
The OCA
After getting a kiss from him I put my scarf on and look at Anthony, "Yes, I'm ready. I'll get the shovels before I head to front of the house."
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Alright then, I will see you outside then." I say giving her one more kiss on the lips before finding away outside.
The OCA