Bondage queens.
03-30-2010, 12:21 PM,
RE: Bondage queens.
Thorne growled loudly, her cock feeling like it was about to burst if she didn't cum, "Mmm, come on Vookie, you call this a fucking? I bet Cyan could fuck harder than this, and she's not even a herm." she teased.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

04-02-2010, 11:37 AM,
"I don't call this a fucking, I call it a warm-up." The silver dragoness purred, resting her head on Thorne's shoulder, giving the scaly neck gentle licks and nibbles as she steadily thrust into the lizardess' cunt, her precum slowly flowing from her cock. "Don't worry, slut...I'm going to pound your tight little cunt until it's not pink anymore." she teased with a smirk.
04-02-2010, 12:50 PM,
Thorne moaned softly as Vook nibbled at her sensitive neck, "Ooh yes, go ahead, fuck my cunt raw." she moaned.

04-04-2010, 07:03 AM,
Kitt followed, blushing heavily from the close proximity between her and the strange slave. Finally she reached the room and didnt question whatever it was Kitt was saying. Instead she went right to the closet to open it up and look inside. She wanted clothes, she wanted them badly.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

04-04-2010, 08:19 AM,
Inside the closet was mostly fetish outfits, some tight corsets and garter belts and leather bodysuits, "Looking for an outfit?" Kitt smiled, her tail wagging behind her.

04-04-2010, 03:21 PM,
Yumi's ears drooped. "I...I guess not." She said with a sigh and sat down on the bed, looking around. "So...what do you good slaves do for fun?" She asked, looking around for some way to entertain herself, keeping her towel tightly wrapped around her.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

04-05-2010, 02:38 PM,
"Please our mistress." Kitt smiled, "There's nothing I enjoy more than when my mistress is happy with me."

04-06-2010, 09:12 PM,
"Mmrrr...of course, my slutty lizard." Vook purred, putting more power behind her thrusts as she nibbled harder at Thorne's neck, growling in pleasure from the feeling of Thorne's tight cunt, her precum smearing along the inner walls.
04-07-2010, 02:31 AM,
Thorne moaned loudly in pleasure, her muscles twitching around Vook's cock, rippling around it. Her own cock barely dripping with her pre from the stimulation thanks to Vook's tail, "Ahhhh, I love it, I haven't been fucked by a real cock in ages." she moaned, "Fuck me harder, pound my cunt."

04-09-2010, 09:28 AM,
"Rrrr, how do you address me when you want something, slut?" Vook growled, smacking Thorne's ass powerfully with her tail, hard enough to leave a good mark, while she continued to pound the lizardess' pussy, more and more pre flowing into the tight, hot tunnel.