Join our server on Discord

Winter Lovers ( Yumi / Fred_18 )
Looking around myself trying to think of something for him to do while I start to serve up the food. "I don't think so, um.... why don't you take our drinks into the room and I'll bring your food in," I said while I just started to start serving up the eggs.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Ok." I say as i pick up both cups, taking them to the other room and setting them on the table.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I had just finished serving up as Anthony left the room, I opened the top cuboard and grabbed some red sauce. I picked up the two plates and headed into the room. As I put down the plates my dressing gown was slowly sliding of me.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I watched mesmorized as the fabric slid slowly down her shoulder, transfixed at how her skin looked. "erm...the food looks delicious, almost as good as you look." I say as my body responded a little bit, making me adjust myself.
The OCA
"You are so sweet to me, after this we can head up stairs if you'd like?" I replied, noticing my dressing gown had slipped down a little. I sat down next to Anthony, I grabbed the red sauce and put loads on my food and started to eat my food.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"mhm...."I picked up the cup of coffee first, took a sip to see how hot it was, it was just right. after a few gulps i started on the eggs, savoring the taste. "your cooking may be the envy of professional chefs and cooks i bet."
The OCA
I started to get my chips and replied after I swallowed them, "Well if you like my cooking so much I should do this more for you." I started to eat my eggs.
Creative Minds
The OCA
(OOC: I can cook......but Anthony here can not.)
I had to chuckle at that. "Well, it would certainly beat having burnt Ramen. I can't cook at all." I say, starting on my chips.
The OCA
(OOC: Well, I just put something I would good at for one *chuckles*)
I had just finished my chips and eggs. Going for the bacon but I had to reply, "Well I could teach you how to cook if you'd like?" I picked up the one bacon with my fork and was nearly full.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I too started on the bacon, "Sure...at least I won't burn stuff much...." I say between bites.
The OCA