Join our server on Discord

Winter Lovers ( Yumi / Fred_18 )
After feeling Anthony thrust hard inside of me and orgausm made me relax. I started to thrust slowly and rested my head on his shoulder. I put my arms around his back and started to moan softly from the feeling of him inside of me.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I wrapped my arms around her, savoring the feeling of her body against mine, and the feelings of her soft thrusts, I could also hear her soft moans. I sighed softly, before slowly massaging her back, marveling how her skin felt.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I stopped thrusting and kissed him softly on his lips, I look deeply into his eyes and I start to smile. "I am so happy that I fell for you," I tell him as I am still looking into his eyes.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I stared into her eyes as she stared into mine, it felt like a life changing moment to me after she had said that. Those times of almost asking her out, wanting to blurt out how I felt, what I wanted to say. How foolish I now feel. I stared just as deep into her eyes, before replying. "Yes hun, I'm glad for that too."
The OCA
I smile a little, feeling relaxed yet tired. I made a loud yawn and rested my head onto his shoulder. "Wow, after what we've just done, I'm already tired," I said as I was very close from falling to sleep on him.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I once again pullled the disturbed blankets once again over us after I heard her say that. "Mhm...yes, I guess one would be tired after that...how about we rest now?" I ask as I wrap my arm around her. "Maybe we can continue later, hm?" I say with a yawn at the end.
The OCA
I started to slip his cock out of me, when it was out of me I laid down beside Anthony. "Ok, we can have a rest, plus if I get up before you I'm going to make us food," I said grabbing a part of the blanket and put it over half of my body before going to sleep.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I blinked for a moment before smiling a bit. "Whatever you say dear." I say before falling asleep myself.
The OCA
I started to move closer to him just to get comftable, closing my eyes softly as started to go to sleep.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Moments before falling asleep i felt Niki move around a bit to get comfortable before she dozed off. I wrapped my arms around her before following to the world of bliss where she filled my dreams of the recent past and long ago.
The OCA