Bondage queens.
12-30-2009, 02:10 AM,
RE: Bondage queens.
OOC: Nope. Not really. I usually get a crash.

[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.

12-30-2009, 06:52 AM,
OOC: Tried to post right as the site was going down for repairs, kept saying message failed to post so I kept trying to post it. Then the site went down, figured this'd happen when I got 7 e-mails saying new reply to bondage queens lol. I deleted the extras so problem solved.

IC:

"S-surprise?" Cyan asked, picking up her pace to keep up with Vook, "What, are we doing mistress?" she asked.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

12-30-2009, 10:37 AM,
"Doesn't concern you, naughty slut." Vook shook her head as they walked into the store, the floor luckily being a soft carpet. In the next room after the doorway, there were sex toys everywhere, hanging on the walls, and on stands and boxes, just about every toy imaginable. "Go and pick one out for yourself, slut. I'm sure Thorne isn't done punishing you." she smirked, giving Cyan's ass a playful smack with her tail. "And make sure it's nice and big, or else I'll choose one that's bigger and more painful." she added, before letting go of the leash, and locking the front door so Cyan couldn't escape, and looking around at the toys for herself.
01-02-2010, 08:48 AM,
"Y-yes, mistress." Cyan nodded, walking off to get her own toy. She searched around a bit, finding it difficult to locate anything her mistress didn't already have. But then in one of the back aisles she found something she was sure she hadn't seen before, she gulped slightly as she picked it up, it was a thick solid metal dildo, attached at the base were a pair of long chians, both attached to a pair of nipple clamps. Designed so that if it fell out while in use, the slave would experience great pain. Cyan nearly put it back, but decided if she didn't get something good, Vook probably would find something worse, so hesitantly she carried it over, "Is, this good mistress?" she asked, holding the product up to Vook.

01-07-2010, 06:18 AM,
"Ooh, that looks fine, slut." Vook grinned and nodded, patting Cyan's head gently, before taking the toy and putting it in the plastic bag she was carrying, along with something else that was in there. "Now you stay put while I go pay for these, alright slut?" she added, before stepping over to the register, leaving Cyan in front of the large wall of sex toys.
01-07-2010, 10:44 AM,
"Yes mistress," Cyan obeyed, sitting down on her butt in the middle of the aisle, waiting for her mistress to return.

"Oh my, what's this? A little slave left all alone?" A female voice echoed from behind Cyan.

Cyan whimpered slightly as she turned around, a beautiful fox standing behind her.

"Or are you here for people to test out the toys on before they purchase?" the fox grinned.

"N-no, I,"

"Silence," the fox smiled, slapping Cyan across the face, "Clearly just a stupid shop slut, a well trained one would know better than to talk back to their better." she smiled, "Good, I was hoping to do some shopping for my pet, I think she's about your size, should be a fine test." she grinned, "Roll over, and stick your ass in the air." she ordered.

Cyan whimpered slightly from her stinging cheek, she didn't know what else to do, she could refuse or she'd be hurt again, and if she tried to escape or defend herself she'd be in alot of trouble, a slave attacking someone was almost inexcusable. She whimpered a bit as she silently obeyed.

"Good," the fox smiled, "Hmm, I think you might be smaller than my pet, at least not down here, no matter, I'll make do!" she laughed hard as she held up a large toy, shoving it painfully into Cyan's tail-hole, causing the small dragoness to scream out in agony, "Ooh that is a tight fit isn't it, I think you might be bleeding, well good, should make the rest go in alot easier." she laughed again as she stood up, brining her foot down onto the toy, Cyan crying out as it pierced deeper into her ass.

01-07-2010, 02:29 PM,
"Excuse me." Vook snarled, tapping the fox on the shoulder from behind. "But I think that's my slut. It's really polite to ASK before you use other peoples' things, no?" she added, snarling a bit. "I don't take kindly to strangers using my things."
01-07-2010, 03:07 PM,
"Oh, my apologies, I assumed since she was just sitting her alone she was the shop's." The fox smiled as if it was nothing, "Should have her better trained, otherwise how's one supposed to know she's owned?" she shrugged, "Just let me grab my purchase and I'll be on my way," she smiled, grabbing the toy and pulling it out, causing Cyan to whimper in pain, "There we are, no harm done."

Cyan whimpered a bit as she crawled over to Vook, her ass still stinging painfully from the large toy.

01-07-2010, 10:18 PM,
"If I were you, I'd stay away from my slut. Got it?" Vook snarled, before grabbing Cyan's leash, and giving it a soft tug, leading the dragoness out of the store.
01-08-2010, 06:57 AM,
"Don't worry, if she wanders away again I'll keep an eye out for her." The fox called, purring slightly as she turned in the opposite direction, disapearing deeper into the store.

Cyan whimpered with each step, every movement of her ass causing it to hurt, "I, I'm sorry mistress," she said, looking up at Vook, "I should've done something, I apologoize." she said.