Bondage queens.
12-19-2009, 05:36 PM,
RE: Bondage queens.
"Silvia, Kitt, why don't you two give our new sluts a tour, if either of them gets out of hand just call for me and I'll put them in their place. I need to, attend to something." Mindy smiled, handing Eureka's leash over to Kitt before leaving them.

"Uhm, I'm kinda new here myself." Kitt smiled a bit, "So I guess we'll be taking the tour together." she smiled warmly at Eureka.

*Basement*

Mindy flipped on the light as she entered the basement, closing the door behind her as she made her way down the stairs to Yumi, "So, you enjoying yourself?" she asked with a slight grin, "I bet those nipples of yours are in tremendous pain, too bad, this all could've been avoided if you'd just submitted."

"Where else? Downtown of course. I want everyone to see my dirty slut with their own eyes." Thorne smiled.

"Please, mistress. Haven't I been punished enough?" Cyan whimpered slightly, her ass still stinging painfully.

Thorne growled slightly, "The fact that you even have to ask shows me that you haven't." she said, slapping the blue dragoness's ass, the smack echoing through the halls along with Cyan's cry of pain.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

12-19-2009, 06:11 PM,
Silvia blushed and unblindfilded Snow, who cooed her appreciation. She then led them around the rooms she knew, explaining the rules as she understood them as she walked along, showing them the living room, kitchen, and the various other bedrooms and such until she came to Mindy's room.

------------

Yumi growled and screamed as she heard the door open, and stood there, legs trembling, her nipples being pulled on painfully, as she bit her lip and tried to fight back tears, though it didnt work and soon enough she was crying, though not sobbing. "Y-You heartless bitch..." She growled as Mindy came down to see her in pain and humiliated. "L-Let me off!...P-Please..." She said, showing that her pride was taking a backseat to her pain.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

12-19-2009, 11:36 PM,
"She's right." Vook growled, glaring down at the blue dragoness. "Do not ever, EVER question your mistress, slut!" she snarled, her tail whipping around and smacking the slut dragoness across the face. "You should be thanking your lucky stars that you weren't sold to a bigger, meaner, rougher Master."
12-20-2009, 02:11 AM,
Eureka was unable to reply due to the gag, so she could only nod in agreement. Kitt seemed like a nice person compared to Mindy, however, she needed more proof to be certain. For now, she allowed Kitt to lead through the facility.

[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.

12-25-2009, 05:07 AM,
"Uhm, this is the kitchen, I know that much, mistress said it's okay to grab stuff to eat if we get hungry." Kitt smiled as she led Eureka through the house, following behind Silvia, once they reached Mindy's bedroom she ungagged Eureka, "So what do you think?" she asked, kneeling down infront of her.

"If you had just submitted you would've avoided all of this pain." Mindy smiled a bit as she saw Yumi's leg's shaking, figuring once she was unleashed it would be amazing if she could even stand, "If you beg forgiveness, and kiss my feet like a good slut, I'll let you go." she grinned.

"Well then let's not keep your puplic waiting," Thorne smiled, wrapping a leash and collar around Cyan's neck, "Let's give our cute bitch a nice walk." she purred, handing the leash to Vook, "Since she's been so rude to you, I think it's only fair that you walk her."

12-25-2009, 08:45 AM,
(Surprise post)

Yumi growled loudly but her angry facade did not last long. Soon her agression turned to whimpers and her scowl changed itself to resemble a desprate pleading look in place of a hateful one. "I-I...F-Fine! Just let me off this, Please!" Yumi begged, finally unable to take anymore. Her nipples were sore and hurting and her legs threatened to give out at any moment, and to add to that, she need to relieve herself badly but had no where to to the deed.

12-25-2009, 03:10 PM,
"It's...nice." Eureka replied, kinda not knowing what to think. "So, what happens now?"

[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.

12-25-2009, 03:45 PM,
Mindy growled slightly, turning around she picked something up, suddenly she spun back around, cracking a thick whip across Yumi's stomache, "I didn't hear an apology from you slut!" she roared, cracking the whip across her stomache again, leaving large painful welts, "Beg for forgiveness, say what a stupid slut you are and that you're sorry." she ordered.

Kitt scratched her chin a bit, "What do you mean? Is something supposed to happen?" she asked, a bit confused by the question, "I guess, if there's something you wanna do just ask." she smiled innocently.

12-25-2009, 03:51 PM,
Silvia looked at the two and then at silent snow. "I guess we could watch some T.V. as we wait for mistress..." She suggested, not sure as to what they were allowed to do without her permission. Snow kept her eyes down and her mouth shut, only cooing softly every once in awhile.

------

"AAAAHHHHHH!" Yumi screamed as she was whipped, her body jerking and thus pulling on her senstive tits. "Stop! Please Stop! Im sorry!" She screamed, her legs shaking even harder now as she nearly pissed herself. "Im a sumb slut! Im a dumb slut! Im sorry, please stop!" She cried out as she was whipped again, about to collapse out of sheer weakness and pain.

12-26-2009, 02:55 PM,
"Ooh, of course." Vook smirked, her tail swishing a bit behind her as she looked down at Cyan. "She'd better be a good girl while we're walking..." she added, tugging the leash a bit. "See you in a while then, Thorne sweetie." she purred, giving the lizardess a soft kiss, before heading out the door.