Join our server on Discord

Megaman!!
Model P to run around <3

I only use Model A as Grey 'cause he reminds me of X much more than Axl.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
P or H. But still, F does have power. And L rules in water.
Played Megaman 3 on NES as a kid, 8, X4 to X6 on the PSone, X7, X8 and Command Mission on PS2, Zero series on GBA and some .Exe on emulator.

Hopefully, aside from that Starforce/Ryuusei and .Exe crossover Megaman game, I'd like to see a new X or Classics...It has been years since X8....
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
They will, more likely. Just gonna have to wait another 11 years for an X sequel where they'll make it classy like again after what they did with MM9.
(10-09-2009 03:56 PM)Xaj Wrote: They will, more likely. Just gonna have to wait another 11 years for an X sequel where they'll make it classy like again after what they did with MM9.

Yup, likely it's another year long wait. Even if it's not a Classic or X sequel, Capcom or Inafune should have at least made an all series Megaman crossover game, which features all known present incarnations of Megaman joining forces together to fight all their enemies who also formed a villainous alliance out to get rid of them or/and were probably under the manipulation of an original villain made for the game.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(10-09-2009 04:06 PM)SnK Wrote:
(10-09-2009 03:56 PM)Xaj Wrote: They will, more likely. Just gonna have to wait another 11 years for an X sequel where they'll make it classy like again after what they did with MM9.

Yup, likely it's another year long wait. Even if it's not a Classic or X sequel, Capcom or Inafune should have at least made an all series Megaman crossover game, which features all known present incarnations of Megaman joining forces together to fight all their enemies who also banded together or were under the manipulation of an original villain made for the game.

That would be pretty awesome, making it into a game similiar to DFF (Dissidia: Final Fantasy). It should have all the MMs and their partners fighting against the main bad guys along with all their robot masters, with the main villian being kept as a secret till somebody eventually reaches the core of the secret base.

Power-Ups, gadgets, weapon lists, upgrades, companions, personal special moves, great story line, great gameplay, and a cheap price, all that should be put into this game FTW.
(10-09-2009 04:58 PM)Xaj Wrote: That would be pretty awesome, making it into a game similiar to DFF (Dissidia: Final Fantasy). It should have all the MMs and their partners fighting against the main bad guys along with all their robot masters, with the main villian being kept as a secret till somebody eventually reaches the core of the secret base.

Power-Ups, gadgets, weapon lists, upgrades, companions, personal special moves, great story line, great gameplay, and a cheap price, all that should be put into this game FTW.

Indeed. It would be a great way to celebrate the Blue Bomber's Anniversary, as well as a big thank you for the fans for all the years of support and love for the series.
Quote:Yup, likely it's another year long wait. Even if it's not a Classic or X sequel, Capcom or Inafune should have at least made an all series Megaman crossover game, which features all known present incarnations of Megaman joining forces together to fight all their enemies who also formed a villainous alliance out to get rid of them or/and were probably under the manipulation of an original villain made for the game.

LOL. That's so cheesy, but then again, I really would play it if they released it anyway! XD

Oh, and too bad you didn't play X5, SnK. Even if X4 has the awshm anime sequences and X6 has the sweet dialogues and armors, X5 has the best non-confusing plot (Unlike X6) and the best music of every MMX game. Plus X5 was the first MMX game I ever played!

And my expectations are... Legends 3 and Star Force 4. That's what I want. And I want Legends 3 out for PS2 ><
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(10-10-2009 01:52 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Oh, and too bad you didn't play X5, SnK.

I did played X5. ^^ Hopefully there will indeed be Legends/Dash 3. I think Keiji Inafune's itching to do it.
Yes. Of course he does. And Legends 3 wouldn't come to the PS2. It should have been dead a year or two ago.