Join our server on Discord

Megaman!!
X8 really brought the series up, though. It has the side-scroller element back, as if they'd just upgraded the PS series to full 3D. :3

I've never played X7 for the record, I still have to. Oh, and Command Mission too!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(10-05-2009 08:19 AM)Xaj Wrote: Yeah X7 was a hassel to me as well when I first played it, but after collecting those upgrade chips all into one character made the game a whole lot easier. I usually stick with Axl around the beginning till X became unlockable and started using him throughout the rest of the game, and then replay the whole game again to get the rest of the upgrades for everyone.

Frankly, X sucked, when I unlocked him. He had barely any health, making him die in a couple hits, and no upgrades, from what I remember.

It's kinda BS that you have to beat the game almost, just to unlock X, so you have no choice but to upgrade Axl or Zero.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
My friend Zach is much better at the games than I am, but I've managed to beat every megaman game on the NES, and all of the megaman X games from 1 through 6. In X4 through X6 I prefer using Zero over X.. for some reason I seem to be more adept at avoiding death when I don't have the option of fighting effectively at a distance.

Due to my lack of a PS2, I have yet to play X7 or 8
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Heh, I have a habit on using X as my main character through every MMX game. Nothing wrong with Zero though, I do like his powerful melee attacks and double jumping and bullet reflecting, as it also takes skills to beat the game with him thru 4 and 6. Maybe sometime later I'll get back to those games and play as Zero on extreme mode, keeping count on how many times I see the Game Over screen due to my lack of skills.. Rolleyes

EDIT: I took one paragraph off since I already mention CM having a few elements taken from the BoF series awhile back. A little off-topic here, this is the first forum I ever been too besides checking through 4chan and furaffinity, plus I have a bad habit on forgetting to remember my old posts years back. Blush
Well, It fits but, with ZX Advent the bosses has three levels of how you fight them. The standard G/S/B medals. I have all of them now and that means beating 8 bosses three different ways. It was quite difficult but somewhat fun.
That is all.
ZXA sucked. Not to the point of being unplayable, but ZX absolutely overshadowed it.

Fun fact, yesterday night while I was idling in a town while playing Ragnarok Online, many people were discussing the ZX and Zero games, I joined, and we ended up adding Legends, X, Classic, BN and SF to the jist XP
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Problem I had with advent was they gave you a bunch of forms but, the majority were useless. Like the giant fish thing, not exactly the most threatening thing on land.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hm, all this ZX talking is making me want to play it. Well I do happen to have a NDS emulator on me so I guess I'll try out them two and Zero 3 along the way since I haven't yet beated it after selling my DS and games for debt payment :(
I recommend just playing ZXA for the plot-filler. ZX is the best hands-down.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ZXA did not suck. But yeah. Of course. They're mostly large robots. Everyone goes through in A, ZX, P, or H. Maybe F to blast stuff and L underwater.