Bondage queens.
09-27-2009, 02:44 PM,
RE: Bondage queens.
"Heh, yep, that's it." Vook smiled, patting Katt's head gently, giving it a couple soft rubs. "She's such a fun kitty to play with, and she broke in fast, compared to most sluts I've had." the dragoness went on, giving Katt's furry ass a playful smack.
09-27-2009, 06:08 PM,
"You can always tell which ones really enjoy being dominated, they just roll right over don't they?" Thorne laughed.

Katt meeped soflty from the light smack, her tail flicking around a bit from it, "Um, thank you, mistress." she said.

"Well I sure hope you didn't stop in just to show off your new pet," Thorne grinned, "There anything else you want to do?" she winked.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

09-27-2009, 07:25 PM,
It didnt take long for Yumi to come to her senses and shook her head groggily as she groaned from the after effects of the drug. "Mrr...what happened?" She thought as she looked up at Mindy, not realizing who or what she was actually looking at until her eyes focused a bit more. Yumi suddenly growled then as she realized she had been bought by the sheep, and was restrained yet again. And to add to the humiliation, her gag and drunken state had made her drool onto her breasts, tarnishing her pure what fur even more than it already was.

She began to struggle immediately, growling past her gag as she looked at Mindy and her get up, hardly afraid of a sheep and some leather. She glared at her owner, letting Mindy know she would not be broken, and would never bow to her. To prove the point she flexed her toned body in a vain attempt to break some part of the restraints holding her, drawing out a low, but impressive, groan from the metal behind her before she went limp again. The little display was meant to frighten more than to actually break free, and it had taken most of Yumi's dwindling energy, though she was careful to mask this as best she could with more growling and weak struggling.

------

Silvia moaned softly as she felt Kitt's hands slide across her back and pulled back with a smile. She then began to kiss her way down to her left breasts, were her tongue then began to tease the soft flesh, drawing circles around her nipple, but hardly touching it before she captured it between her lips can began to suck and lick it gently, her left hand still groping Kitt's ass as her right one held her other breast.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

09-27-2009, 09:48 PM,
"Oh, of course, sweetie." Vook smirked, her tongue flicking out and gently licking Thorne's lips. "How does trading sluts for an hour sound, mm?" she asked, looking down towards Cyan, her tail still gently rubbing the dragoness' head. "Or maybe we can all have a big foursome?" she added with a grin, looking back up at Thorne again.
09-28-2009, 03:15 AM,
"Well someone's energetic when they wake up." Mindy laughed as she stood, pressing the whip over Yumi's breasts, "Welcome to your new home slut, I'll tell you now, if you submit and behave yourself, you'll enjoy your stay quite a bit, if you insist on fighting, then you will be broken. So which will it be?" she asked, removing Yumi's gag so she could speak.

"Oohh, m-mistress, th-thank you, it feels so good," Kitt moaned, a thin stream of sweat delicious milk being coaxed out of her nipple from Silvia's suckling, she had undergone hormonal treatments to keep her lactacting even when she wasn't pregnant, and other tests to ensure that her milk would be delicious no matter who drank it.

"Hmm, tempting," Thorne purred a bit as she walked around Katt, examing the feline, "Any limits? Like don't touch here, don't fuck that? Oh, you want me to give her a couple of piercings while she's here?" she grinned.

Katt ears pricked up a bit at the word, she didn't know what a 'piercing' was, but it sounded painful.

"Cyan, why don't you show yours off, let Vookie see if she wants some for her pet."

Cyan rolled over onto her back, lifting up her arms to show off her breasts, each nipple pierced with a medium sized metal loop, a smaller one pierced through her clit.

"And one through the tongue, it feels amazing when she eats you out. You'll see." Thorne giggled.

09-28-2009, 04:10 AM,
"Mrr, eat me out? Nah, she'll be having those piercings for sucking me off, as well." Vook smirked, stroking Katt's chin gently. "Go ahead, do whatever you want with her, Thorne." she purred, before letting go of the lizard, her tail wrapping around Cyan's neck, giving it a soft tug. "Come with me, cutie."
09-28-2009, 04:38 PM,
"Just what I wanted to hear," Thorne growled, her tail looping around Katt's waist and pulling her towards her, "Hope you aren't a screamer, these can get a bit painful." she teased.

Katt gulped slightly as Thorne pulled her away, glancing back towards Vook.

Cyan nodded to show she was ready to obey, the gag in her mouth keeping her from verbally signaling but she knew how to get her point across as she crawled up next to Vook, rubbing against her legs like a dog.

09-28-2009, 11:42 PM,
"Mm, aren't you just the cutest little dragon slut?" Vook grinned, bending down and scratching gently under Cyan's chin, her tail swishing behind her. "Have you sucked cock before, slut?" she purred, smirking at the dragoness.
09-29-2009, 04:54 AM,
Yumi again responded with spitting Mindy in the face and growling. "Sleep with your eyes open bitch! If you dont let me go right now, then I will kill you!" She threatened, thrashing about as best she could, though she had already used up much of her limited strength. She was putting most of her effort into this scare tactic, who the hell would want a murderous slave in their house?

-----------

Silvia moaned softly into Kitt's breast and looked up at Kitt, some milk dribbling from her mouth. "Mmmm, your milk tastes so good." She said softly before returning to nurse some more, loving the flavor and the warmth in her tummy. Slowly the hand on Kitt's ass slowly began to trace its way along her thigh until it was just above her pussy. Silvia then probed out Kitt's clit and began to play with it, rubbing with her finger, making small circles as she teased it.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

09-29-2009, 05:27 AM,
Cyan shook her head a bit, purring slightly from the scratching, nuzzling against Vook's thigh to show she was eager to try and please her current mistress.

"Oh you're a charmer," Mindy smirked as she whiped her face off again, "Rule number one," Mindy cracked the whip across Yumi's breasts, leaving a bright red welt running across them, "When you address me, it will be as mistress, or queen. Is that clear slut?" she asked.

Kitt arched her back up, she wasn't used to such gentle pleasure, the feeling taking her by surprise as her body began to spasm slightly in orgasm, her purring echoing through the room.