Bondage queens.
09-25-2009, 07:47 AM,
RE: Bondage queens.
OOC:so is Mindy going to be Yumi's owner? She doesnt seem like the cruel type, or the type to buy someone who is so obviously a ton of trouble. Also, Yumi will tottaly scare Silvia every chance she gets, shes a bitch!

Yumi: A what?! *Twists arm*

See what I mean?!

IC:

Silvia cried out as she was suddenly lifted up as Mindy places her sexy body on the table. Silvia's pale, snow like skin, and sharply contrasting hair made her look like a sort of walking contradiction. And she was hairless do to being human, her skin smooth like scales and yet soft and warm. She blushed a bit as Mindy stroked her moist slit and she moaned softly. "I...Im still nervous Mistress...I want that to be a special occasion..." She said softly, wanting to save her virginity for a truly memorable time.

"But...if you want to mistress, I am only your servant." She added quickly and then moaned again as Kitt found her way to her breasts again. Silvia brought her hands up and ran them through Kitt's fur, moaning as she nursed on her breast.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

09-25-2009, 06:01 PM,
OOC: Mindy's kind to Silvia and Kitt cause they're well behaved, she doesn't mind breaking in a wild one.

IC:

"Yes mistress," Katt purred, walking behind Vook, purring softly as she watched Vook's ass, Mmm, she is a sexy one. she thought.

Thorne pawed a bit at her ear, "Hmm, someone must be talking about me behind my back." she laughed a bit, "Darn, and I was just getting comfortable too." she smiled down at her pet.

Cyan was on her hands and knees, a rope tied around her ankles and thighs attached to her neck to keep her bent over, her arms bound by a pair of cuffs and a bright red ball-gag in her mouth, Thorne's feet resting on her back.

"So much better than those cheap foot rests." she laughed.

"Well you've always been such a good pet, I don't mind waiting." Mindy moaned, dragging her tongue over Silvia's clit. Just as she was starting to enjoy it the phone on the counter began to ring, "Ohhh, why does it always happen at the worst times." she groaned, "Sorry sweety, be right back." she gave Silvia's pussy a quick kiss as she answered the phone, "This better be important, mmhmm, I've already got, oh really, well that does sound like it'd be fun. Alright, I'll be down in a few minutes to pick her up." Mindy smiled as she hung up the phone, "Good news, the store had a naughty little girl they couldn't sell, asked if I was interested. Looks like you two are getting a new friend." She fussed with her clothes a bit to make sure she looked decent, "I'll be back in a few, you two have fun together." she blew a kiss to the two girls, "The house is on lockdown so don't worry about anyone breaking in, or out." she warned as she left.

Kitt lifted her head away from Silvia's tit, glancing at the door then back down to Silvia, "I guess that means you're in charge. Is there anything you'd prefer to do mistress?" she asked.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

09-25-2009, 08:58 PM,
"Hey, Thorne!" Vook called out as she entered the lizardess' room, grinning over towards her. "How's it going?" she asked, motioning for Katt to follow as she walked further in. "Got myself a brand new slut, thought you'd like to play with her."
09-26-2009, 03:13 AM,
Silvia was saddened by her mistress leaving but smiled at Kitt and hugged her back onto the table. "I still have my kitty here dont I? I want to cuddle my Kitty and love her up." She said as she nuzzled Kitt and rubbed their bodies together. "Oh, such a warm Kitty...can you please continue what you were doing before?" She asked as she gently stroked Kitt's head,from the bridge of her nose to behind her ears.

-----------

Yumi waited and waited and waited, but even after the store had closed, she was still hanging on the wheel! She growled at the shop owners and shook her whole body as she tried to get free. What where they waiting for?! She was hungry, and tired, and couldnt escape from this! She thought that maybe this was some kind of punishment for being bad and scaring everyone away. She smirked behind her gag. Like this would tame her at all.

09-26-2009, 05:50 AM,
Katt stepped into the room behind Vook, looking over curiously to see who her mistress's friend was.

"Oh, you picked up a furry one." Thorne smiled as she stood up, "Let's go pet," she gave Cyan a slight tap on the rear to get her walking, she stepped over towards Katt, walking around her to examine her, "Hmm, she's a cutie, though a bit lacking in the chest area."

Katt blushed slightly from the examination, feeling slightly embarrased.

"Oh where are my manners, Vookie, this is Cyan," Thorne gave the lizard a gentle pat on the head, "What do you think? Not often you find a pet that enjoys being so submissive." she grinned.

"Right away mistress." Kitt purred, pressing against one of Silvia's nipples with her cold nose, closing her lips around it and suckling as she rubbed Silvia's other breast, her tail wrapping over the two of them as she did.

Mindy pushed open the door to the slave store, walking over to the girl hanging from the wheel, "So is this the misbehaving slut you were talking about?" she asked the keeper, "Doesn't look so tough to me." she spun the wheel around so Yumi was upright, removing the girl's gag, "So are you as bad as they say?" she asked.

09-26-2009, 07:10 AM,
Yumi answered by spitting in Mindy's face. "Why dont you let me off this wheel an find out? Or are you afraid I will mince you?" She hissed, baring her claws, though they could do nothing more than look slightly imposing on her bound hands. "Its been awhile since I had lamb chops...though looking at you its hard to tell what I would get. Lamb chops or ham burger? Its always so hard to say with these fat cow, sheep hybrids." She smirked and waited for Mindy to lose her cool and walk away fuming or get scared and run away.

---------

Silvia moaned gently and ran her fingers through Kitt's hair. "Ahh...ohh thank you Kitt." She moaned lovingly. "Go lower now...pick up where mistress left off.." She said softly, her pussy damp and needy.

09-26-2009, 07:24 AM,
"Heheh, I agree." Vook chuckled and nodded, giving Thorne a gentle hug, and a kiss on the lips. "So, how 'ya been, sexy?" she asked with a grin, her tail swishing as her soft breasts squished against Thorne's. "Had any special fun with your pet?" she asked, looking down at Cyan, her tail stroking the dragoness' head gently.
09-26-2009, 08:44 AM,
Mindy whiped her face off, grinning a bit, "Oh she is a feisty one. I'm going to enjoy breaking that spirit." she snapped her fingers, calling over the store owner, "I'll take her, have her bound and gagged, I don't want to have any problems. Put a nice collar on her too." she glanced up at Yumi, smiling.

"Yes mistress," Kitt looked a bit worried, she'd mostly had experience with men, she'd put on shows with other females but they never went very far so she had never had any training or experience with eating a girl out. But she had seen Mindy doing, and was determined to please her mistress. She dragged one of her fingers over Silvia's slit, spreading her lips apart slightly as she dragged her tongue over it, flicking it upwards and striking at her clit by shear luck.

"Can't complain, comfy couch, great footrest," She laughed a bit, "and playing with my love here, she's really into being restrained, you should see her, whimpering and struggling, or going for walkies on her leash." she smiled.

Cyan nuzzled up against Vook's hand, growling slightly in pleasure.

"So who's your new pet? She have a name?" Thorne asked.

"My name is Katt." Katt answered almost immediately, forgetting that it wasn't her name anymore.

09-27-2009, 07:27 AM,
"What?! Are you some kind of crazy bitch?! I will KILL YOU! Do you hear that?! Smoother you in your sleep!" She yelled as she struggled to get free of her bindings. A dart flew into her leg then and she began to settle down. "Its weak." The shop owner said as he untied her and led her to where he would bind her again. "The drug will only last for an hour or so."

He quickly had Yumi tied up, her hands bound behind her in an arm wrap that kept her elbows together and, her feet were tied both at her ankles and her knees, a gag was securely fastened to her head, and the shop owner even threw in a corset to make her breasts stick out more, a blind fold and silver collar. When all was said and done, Mindy had a grumpy, groggy kitty in her back seat, struggling weakly to get free.

-------------

Silvia moaned softly and stroked Kitt's head. She wasnt as good as her mistress, but good enough. "Oh thank you my kitty." She moaned softly before she pushed her back and smiled kindly. "Lets go upstairs." She said and led Kitt up to Mindy's room. She pushed Kitt onto the bed there and laid down on top of her. "I think its been to long since you had some pleasure." Silvia said softly before gently kissing Kitts lips, her hands roaming her body lustfully, her right finding Kitt's breast while her left gently squeezed and kneaded her ass.

09-27-2009, 09:43 AM,
Mindy pulled the car to a slow stop infront of her house, carrying the still unconcious new pet inside. She set her down on the couch as she went to check on Silvia and Kitt, "You two having fun?" she asked.

"Mmmhmmm," Kitt purred into the kiss, her hands rubbing over Silvia's back.

"Well don't make a mess, I'll be downstairs if you need me." Mindy shouted as she left the two alone. She carried Yumi down to her toy room, restraining her to a pair of beams in an X shape, forcing her into a spread eagle position, replacing her silver collar with an electronic one. She removed her clothes, switching into a black leather body suit that covered all but her head and her pussy, picking up a long whip and giving it a test crack before she sat down, waiting for her new pet to wake so her training could begin.