Bondage queens.
08-27-2009, 12:17 AM,
RE: Bondage queens.
Silvia nodded obediently and searched under the bed, her but poked out from under it as she searched, waving it in the air unintentionally, displaying her soft, flawless ass. She finally found the box and started to pull it out. She opened it and gasped at what she saw inside. "I-I..Is this..." She stuttered, a heavy blush on her face. She wondered with half wonder and half dread who would be wearing it and who would be at the receiving end of it.
08-27-2009, 12:30 AM,
"I'll never do something without permission mistress." Katt quickly said, her eyes fixated on the whip, "Please mistress, don't, don't whip me." she whimpered softly, though her pussy was starting to drip slightly from the pain, confusing Katt a bit.

"Go on, you can say it," Mindy smiled as she stood up, wrapping an arm around Silvia, "A cock, you've probably never seen one have you? So sweet and innocent." she cooed, gentley brushing Silvia's hair, "Now, just put it on, like, this," she took the strap-on from Silvia's hands, wrapping it around the human's waist and pulling it so it fit tightly, "Mmm, perfect fit, now I know you're inexperienced," She took a few steps away from Silvia, shaking her hips and ass a bit, "But I'm sure you know what to do with that." she winked back at her.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

08-27-2009, 04:58 AM,
"Again, slut!" Vook growled, lashing the feline's pussy again, grinning at the sight, her cock staying nice and hard from all of Katt's screams and whimpers. "What will you never do?"
08-27-2009, 06:16 AM,
Silvia was blushing so hard she could not rise to her feet or pull her hands away from her face. She looked at Mindy through her fingers and moaned softly with the thought of what she was being ordered to do. "B-But I-I cant f-f-penetrate you mistress." she whimpered, looking down at the cock that was now strapped to her. "I..I dont know how to start, o-or when to stop, or how to do this...I-I." She gulped and slowly rose to her feet, still blushing like mad. She couldnt get the words out but she had very little confidence in her own sexual prowess.
08-27-2009, 03:34 PM,
"WAHHHHH! I'll never do anything without your permission again mistress!" Katt cried out, whimpering softly, nearly full blown crying, "Please mistress, I'm sorry, please forgive me."

"Don't worry, I'll talk you thru it." Mindy smiled back at her, leaning over the bed, sticking her ass and pussy out at Silvia, "Now are you gonna use it, or would you rather I use it?" she asked.

08-27-2009, 10:26 PM,
"Mmm, that's much better, my slutty kitten." Vook purred with a smirk, murring softly from all of Katt's cries, the dragoness' cock throbbing eagerly. "Have you learned your lesson?" she asked, stepping closer, and glancing down at the feline's pussy, which had a few red marks on it from the whip.
08-27-2009, 11:45 PM,
Silvia felt her face fog up and she shook it quickly. "N-No, its OK mistress, I will do it." She said quickly, more than a little hesitant when it came to losing her virginity. She walked up behind Mindy and gently took hold of her hips, her fingers shaking a little as she did. She was only guessing and hoped this was OK, positioning the head of the strap on right on Mindy's wet entrance, teasing her lightly with it, though mostly because she wanted to make sure she had not messed up already. "L-Like this mistress?" She asked timidly.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

08-28-2009, 03:43 PM,
Katt sniffled a bit, looking down at her red and swollen pussy, "Y-yes, mistress, I've learned my lesson. I'm sorry." she apologized, pouting slightly and looking cute.

"Mmmm, you're a tease aren't you?" Mindy moaned softly, moving her hips around, rubbing her pussy against the strap-on, "Don't be shy sweety, I've had bigger. You should be happy, not many pets get the chance to fuck their mistress." she smiled.

08-29-2009, 03:04 AM,
"Mm, good slut." Vook smiled, scratching under Katt's chin with one finger as she leaned forward, her erection rubbing against Katt's pussy, the dragoness moving her hips a bit, grinding her cock along the abused pussy, which was now sensitive to touch, from being whipped.
08-29-2009, 04:45 AM,
Silvia nodded and slowly began to push into here mistress, keeping a nervous hold in her hips. She put the head in extra slow, which might have been a little annoying, but sped up once it was in. She pushed it about halfway in and paused. "D-Do you want it t-to go all the way in mistress?" She asked, blushing so hard she had to struggle not to cover her face again.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]